Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in a car to sex tourist max?

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
Living in a car is the only way I can foresee myself achieving financial freedom before 30. It’s too late to go back to school and get a STEM degree, infact I’d be in my mid 30’s by the time I make it in that field.

Assuming a minimum wage income, I’d save a whopping $1800 a month that’s ALL MINE. I could deliver DoorDash and take time off when I want, then go to Thailand

Live with parents if you can.

Living with parents is the meta. Investmaxx too.

They are feminist though, if they knew about my plans, they’d do everything to cancel them

Almost all parents are either blatant feminists or cucked.

Though if you ever get into a good enough position not to need them anymore, SEAmaxx and rub it in their face.

Pathetic.
Living with parents is a more financially smart choice than paying rent tbh. Normies move out of their parents' house ASAP so they can have loud sex and hook up with random people. Incels don't have that problem.

Living with parents is a more financially smart choice than paying rent tbh. Normies move out of their parents' house ASAP so they can have loud sex and hook up with random people. Incels don't have that problem.

Based.

We all know what normtards mean when they say, "Don't you want to rent a place? Then you'll have more privacy." :feelsclown:

retarded wishful thinking
in reality you'd get sick of living in ur car within in a month

I could get a cheap room but as I advance into my late 20’s I’m being discriminated against when I check out rooms from Craigslist. They want 21 year olds. Regardless of what people think here I’m going to give it a go

I am 22 and also feel that it is too late to go back to school... I also wouldn't like it as I dropped out my first semester.
Yeah, and school is competitive ontop of being expensive. I’m hoping to be able to see prostitutes in cheap countries as a result of living in my car and making slightly above minimum wage. Paying for an expensive place to sleep is a big waste of money if you aren’t pulling girls to have sex with using your looks