Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Live on for what?

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
This isn't some edgy roping post, but with no one to share your life with or emotions with, what's the point? Even Chad doesn't have that luxury. Women don't have feelings of love, they only snatch and bewitch the top quality guy they can afford to satisfy their ego. The only true love ever was the first two humans Adam and Eve probably. I wonder if there is a girl somewhere in the world who is genuine. Thoughts?

Virgins are capable of love, their divorce rates are proof of that, and they're the reason why you need to keep going.

Looksmatched virgin or death.

I wouldn't know. Are the rates high or low?
Basically non existent
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b

what virgins?
Ones in rural conservative areas mostly, but you could try and play it dangerous with the illegal route. Hypergamy is much lower with both, at least if you're White or East Asian, prob harder to find an Ethnic Virgin in many cases.

Virgins are capable of love, their divorce rates are proof of that, and they're the reason why you need to keep going.

Looksmatched virgin or death.

Basically non existent
View attachment 152109View attachment 152111

Ones in rural conservative areas mostly, but you could try and play it dangerous with the illegal route. Hypergamy is much lower with both, at least if you're White or East Asian, prob harder to find an Ethnic Virgin in many cases.
Illegal route? On second thoughts... I don't wanna know...

Illegal route? On second thoughts... I don't wanna know...
I'm not an advocate for pedophilia in the slightest, but i'll just say this, girls between the ages of 13-17 are much more likely to be a virgin, and their rates of hypergamy are much lower.

I'm not an advocate for pedophilia in the slightest, but i'll just say this, girls between the ages of 13-17 are much more likely to be a virgin, and their rates of hypergamy are much lower.
Being attracted to 13 year olds has nothing to do with pedophilia they already have sexual desires at that age.

Being attracted to 13 year olds has nothing to do with pedophilia they already have sexual desires at that age.
I agree, but its still bad optics.

So if I’m reading this correctly, no virgin gf/wife=no reason to live. There’s a few things I can say about this but all I’ll say is good luck finding one as an undesirable male past his teen years