Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Little advice for manlets

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
When i was 15 my bones were soft af and my mom took me to doctor and he found out i had vitamin d and calcium deficiency,and he said every day i need to take one iron suppement pill before meal, and one calium d3 supplement pill 30 minutes or an hour after meal. and it made my bones much stronger than before. i used to always take it before dinner and sleep after. but few days ago i started taking it after breakfast and this is what happened: i usually wake up at 188cm and shrink to 185cm in nights/evenings,but after taking iron/breakfast/calium d3 pills in morings, i'm either 187cm or 186.5cm in evening and nights.i don't shrink like before. it also slows down shrinking from age i've heard.it can even boost your growth if you are still young

Last edited:
22 year old tall``cel''

Its compression of the joints and spine due to gravity. Its a normal thing. Also mog me to Jupiter, Im 162cm in the morning 160cm before sleep.

Little advice for manlets​

I see what you did there
you-you-de-niro.gif

The difference is so small that
1) I won't rule out the possibility of errors in measurements
2) It will barely make any difference. A few centimeter difference is barely noticeable when walking down the street.

Or you could just wear lifts

Wow, two centimeters (~1"):feelskek:

I'm still a manlet with lifts

Wow, two centimeters (~1"):feelskek:

I'm still a manlet with lifts
nigger i'm not a magician but 2cms with let's say 5cm lifts is very good, almost 3 inches that's very good actually

When i was 15 my bones were soft af and my mom took me to doctor and he found out i had vitamin d and calcium deficiency,and he said every day i need to take one iron suppement pill before meal, and one calium d3 supplement pill 30 minutes or an hour after meal. and it made my bones much stronger than before. i used to always take it before dinner and sleep after. but few days ago i started taking it after breakfast and this is what happened: i usually wake up at 188cm and shrink to 185cm in nights/evenings,but after taking iron/breakfast/calium d3 pills in morings, i'm either 187cm or 186.5cm in evening and nights.i don't shrink like before. it also slows down shrinking from age i've heard.it can even boost your growth if you are still young
I'm sorry bro but that's cope. I did the same back when I was 15 and nothing happened.:feelsbadman:

It's all genetics. My genes fucked me over

I'm sorry bro but that's cope. I did the same back when I was 15 and nothing happened.:feelsbadman:

It's all genetics. My genes fucked me over
nutrition naghshe kheili mohemi dare, albate baade 15 salegi kar nemikone ziad man khodam 2-3 cm roshd kardam.

bebin shanse kirie man 2 ta refighe chad daram yeki 207cm yeki 204cm koskesha mog mikonan mano ham to ghad ham to ghiyafeh :cryfeels:hardotashonamm to dating kheili movafaghan

nutrition naghshe kheili mohemi dare, albate baade 15 salegi kar nemikone ziad man khodam 2-3 cm roshd kardam.

bebin shanse kirie man 2 ta refighe chad daram yeki 207cm yeki 204cm koskesha mog mikonan mano ham to ghad ham to ghiyafeh :cryfeels:hardotashonamm to dating kheili movafaghan

Man mamanam fahmide bood ghadam kootas. Baz damesh garm Mano Bord doctor. Man khar boodam fek mikardam ghad mohem nist:fuk:

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: az oonja bia biroon. Biai Tehran fek konam betooni date koni. Nemidoonam baz.

Khare in zendegio gaeedam:feels::cryfeels:

Man mamanam fahmide bood ghadam kootas. Baz damesh garm Mano Bord doctor. Man khar boodam fek mikardam ghad mohem nist:fuk:

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: az oonja bia biroon. Biai Tehran fek konam betooni date koni. Nemidoonam baz.

Khare in zendegio gaeedam:feels::cryfeels:
mane koskhol aslan shir nemikhordam too dorane boloogh,shir khordan, varzesh kardan, nakhordan tanagholat khoob khabidan bish az had taseer dare to roshd ghad mane ahmagh inaro nemidoonestam.vaghtiam doonestam dir bood,

man saale dige vase daneshgah miam tehran be ehtemale ziad albate age ghabool sham.

haji inehash oon yaroo 207 cm e, oon manletaroo bebin namoosan nemidoonan bega raftan:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Screenshot 20211122 005408

mane koskhol aslan shir nemikhordam too dorane boloogh,shir khordan, varzesh kardan, nakhordan tanagholat khoob khabidan bish az had taseer dare to roshd ghad mane ahmagh inaro nemidoonestam.vaghtiam doonestam dir bood,

man saale dige vase daneshgah miam tehran be ehtemale ziad albate age ghabool sham.

haji inehash oon yaroo 207 cm e, oon manletaroo bebin namoosan nemidoonan bega raftan:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 542875

Are tasir dare. Man babam ghadesh az man bolandtare. Man 172 babam 178. Age ghaza khoob khorde boodam hadeaghal hamghadesh mishodam.

oon refighet zamino zamano mitoone bokone. Jedi migam. Dokhtaraye Irani eshghe ghad bolandan. Ghiafasham mikhore bad nabashe

Really funny.
Did you come up with the joke with your IT friends?
Fake ass tallfag

Really funny.
Did you come up with the joke with your IT friends?
Fake ass tallfag
it can stop you from shrinking from morning to night which helps a little bit you retard, there will never be way for an adult to significantly increase his height sorry that i didn't found one.There are many users here who are my height or taller, i'm balding/fat/ugly, i can't even approach women because i'm autistic.

and check out this thread,my height alone isn't enough.

or there was another thread where a 6'7 chadlite white guy had an ugly gook gf. nigger you have no idea what's going on

oon refighet zamino zamano mitoone bokone. Jedi migam. Dokhtaraye Irani eshghe ghad bolandan. Ghiafasham mikhore bad nabashe
karde hamaro khodam didam, baazi vaghta mirim mafia bazi mikonim jenda khanooma mian baghalesh mikonan haminjoori kheili roo mokhe

Last edited:
nigger you have no idea what's going on
All i know is that you still have more chance and more latent potential than a 0/10 metally ill 5'3" manlet :feelsokman:

All i know is that you still have more chance and more latent potential than a 0/10 metally ill 5'3" manlet :feelsokman:
right now no foid wants me because of my looks(i'm on my way to moneymax), i'm mentally ill also diagnosed with autism when i was 8 or 9 years old.can't make eyecontact with people even my family members