Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you say the perfect height is?

dominic

dominic

Officer
I thought it was something like 6'4 but I recently set my chadfish to Denmark and girls were talking about 2 meter (6'7) men.

so I guess the ideal now is 6'10 with a handsome face and a large frame to back it up?

It depends on the country, but 6'10 would be perfect in any country.

6' 2" Sharp Jawlines, squinty asf hunter eyes and lots of hair

8'
no compromises

According to Saint Hamudi, the new standard will be 7' @Copexodius Maximus
Right now the best height is 6’4. It will take a few hundred or thousand years for guys to become 7ft.

I thought it was something like 6'4 but I recently set my chadfish to Denmark and girls were talking about 2 meter (6'7) men.

so I guess the ideal now is 6'10 with a handsome face and a large frame to back it up?
7'2" 218cm

003656 EuroFinal M 20130929 203343 1
B9hol3c2lkb71
Viber image 2019 06 02 11 02 30
Screenshot 1

Right now the best height is 6’4. It will take a few hundred or thousand years for guys to become 7ft.
humans have reached their peak height in countries like netherlands or others, average 7ft is beyond pipedream

Last edited:
I'm 5'10". I seek someone who's a little taller than me. 5'11" or 6'0" should be enough.

6’2 for male

5’1 for female

9'2+

Anything under is trucel tier.

I'm 5'10". I seek someone who's a little taller than me. 5'11" or 6'0" should be enough.
What a joke foids coming right here to express their standards, fuck off hole

I prefer my current height of 5'3. Whites assume I am a woman because of my voice, so my height protects me from more racial discrimination than I already receive.

I prefer my current height of 5'3. Whites assume I am a woman because of my voice, so my height protects me from more racial discrimination than I already receive.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: