Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Literally every movie has a pozzed message, even horror movies

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was watching this shitty horror movie Birdbox directed by a foid. If you can get past the insufferable sandra bullocks character you'll start to notice their subliminal messages.

The woman who got pregnant with her husband is pampered, weak and naive and dies early on. While the strong independent single mom who needs no man is stable, level headed, resourceful and manages to save both the children in the post apocalyptic hellscape. Also manages to date a bbc along the way who helps her raise children which are not even his.

There's a shitton of muh stronk waman archetypes in modern media especially. Western horror movies are usually utter garbage with female protagonist being these contradictions to the stereotype of a weak foid.

Funng how foids are always the survivors/winners of basically any movie

tomie stories by junji ito are not cucked and reveal the vicious nature hidden behind the mask of the creature(a female). allegorically speaking, it makes sense how the monster depicted is a foid who keeps on luring in lonely distraught men only to end up turning them into mush as a revenge for falling into the temptation of simping for the whore.

tomie stories by junji ito are not cucked and reveal the vicious nature hidden behind the mask of the creature(a female). allegorically speaking, it makes sense how the monster depicted is a foid who keeps on luring in lonely distraught men only to end up turning them into mush as a revenge for falling into the temptation of simping for the whore.
I've read most of them. Grizzly stuff

I saw that video when it launched and was not blackpilled yet and now that you mention I really doubt I could get past all that bs

All modern entertainment and pop culture sucks

Everything that comes out of Hollywood is sjw/feminist propaganda, tv is no better. Worst countries are Nordic half of the popular movies is about lesbians.

I saw that video when it launched and was not blackpilled yet and now that you mention I really doubt I could get past all that bs
You start seeing this shit everywhere. Sandra's character screams independent whamen.

This is why I rarely watch western movies after the early 2000s. The 2010s were really the time where the death of the Western soul/creativity became appearant.
Modern movies have absolutely no charme. No wonder why particularly the horror genre is full of remakes that fail spectacularly because they lack -despite theoretically better techniques like CGI- the soul of the original.

This is why "deconstruction"/"subversion" is so popular nowadays, these people lack the ability to create anything worthwhile this is why they can only mock or destroy the things that were created by better people.

The same happens in other forms of art, unaesthetical/deconstructing/mocking shit was in the past produced with a message by talented people, now you have mediocre people with no ability producing worthless shit and adding the "message" as a "Fuck you!" to better individuals afterwards - and the soyified masses celebrate this as an artistic epiphany of the producer.

For movies see the deconstruction of Luke Skywalker and the establishment of Rey in sequels of "Star Wars", they failed to make a sympathetic character, so they only way for them to succeed/hide the failure is to smear all other characters with so much shit that their own abomination appears favorable. For a good deconstruction of heroic archetypes see "Watchmen" (which then everyone tries to emulate).

Every piece of originality will die as soon as it's published. See "The Boys" for example which immediately led to the spawning of multiple series with the same premise of "corrupt superheroes" - while failing to realize that the show succeeded largely BECAUSE the concept was largely unique. As soon as someone talented does something new immediately six million mediocre/shit producers make a rip-off without charme/soul.

Last edited:
You start seeing this shit everywhere. Sandra's character screams independent whamen.
Its not just that, most movies I've watched after taking the :blackpill: are insufferable because they either put women on a pedestal, worship their "beauty and purity" or just makes men think that being cucks is OK, is totally sad man