Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Literal police officer shits on my manlet height (5'10") on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
I dont get whats wrong with 5'10, Ive seen shorter cops. Tall people love to bash shorter people every chance they get.
There nothing wrong with 5' 10". OP is a crybaby with victim complex.

god i wish i were 5'10

You can easily get him fired in this day and age because of his reddit posts.

My fucking god stop complaining about your height, 5' 10" IS NOT MANLET TIER IN USA YOU DUMB DOOR, 5' 10" is the REAL USA AVERAGE HEIGHT. Thats why you want to be a cop, you are low IQ as fuck.

Jesus i fucking hate people who cry with full belly.
Fucking retard, average zoomer these days is 6'0". USA is only average 5'10" beacuse of all the subhuman ethnics dragging down the white average.
There nothing wrong with 5' 10". OP is a crybaby with victim complex.
see above

Oy vey be a good boot licker and respect authority

He’s a cop ffs, just call him low IQ. Being a police officer is a low-iq, low status job.
Cope. Cops are on the same level as bartenders, bouncers, bartenders, and fitness coaches in status. Being a cop adds to your SMV.

Cops are the most gigaest chads you'll find IRL. Most cops are like 6'2"+ and 200+ lb of mostly muscle. I see these guys and they're built like tanks.

Women always want firefighters but cops from what I've seen are more Chad overall. Probably the most concentrated amount of Chads in any one job.

@Blacktarpill @Ignas

If it's over at 5'10 it's turboover for people under it
@Blacktarpill @Ignas

If it's over at 5'10 it's turboover for people under it
Yes man, i dont think 5'10 is that bad but these fucking foids are maniacs.

America specifically looks for officers with low IQ. Clearly it is working.

Cops are retards, they won't let you be a cop with an iq over 105. So they need low iq faggots to enforce low iq laws.
America specifically looks for officers with low IQ. Clearly it is working.
Exactly.

>5'10"

I would kill to have a height like that tbh.

Police officers are just normies with a fancy hat, I never have had any dealings with any as i am a big bad autist whereas all the "good guy" NT's have dealings with them at the weekend after parties

He probably thinks 6-6'1 is above average. 6'3+ or youre a manlet. he shits on sub 6' just to quell his napoleon complex because he knows he gets mogged to deat by his fellow 6'4+ white chad police officers. thats also why he's on reddit, because chad cop mog him so intensely

Did you start the argument though

Cops are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. I hope he gets his donut-munching ass shot by a thug.

ACAB

JFL at becoming a cop if you are short or average height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back