Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Literal police officer shits on my manlet height (5'10") on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Forgot about this experience. It's just more ropefuel to the fire.

He's a verified cop on the police officer subreddit. (You can only get flaired there if you are a real cop with proof of ID and badge in a timestamped pic + database search)
It's over! I will never be able to accomplish my dreams at 5'10" manlet status.

50 years ago you'd be considered a giant among men.

tfw 5'6 jfl never began.

Report him to the chief or the jew media for bullying you online.

5'10 isn't manlet height though

Cope, they won't care about manlet bashing a man.
However if OP was a 5'4 female then that cop would be hung drawn and quartered by the jew media

try to get him fired.

What? 179 cm is not manlet-tier by any means and I don't really think would prevent you from becoming a policeman.
He is right that you should leanmaxx though.

50 years ago you'd be considered a giant among men.

tfw 5'6 jfl never began.
What will it be like 50 years from now?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
try to get him fired.
I don't know his actual identity. Only mods do. I'm afraid to message him threats or something since he's a cop and all. If you told a cop you were going to slit his throat, for example (not that I ever would of course, completely hypothetical scenario) on reddit could he have the means to track you?

He is probably a klinefelter.

when height is your only argument.

Who cares. He's a cop. Lmao. An actual jew cock sucking loser.

Protect and (((Serve)))

5'10 isn't a manlet height unless you're in the Netherlands. It's nothing to complain about, especially not here

He’s a cop ffs, just call him low IQ. Being a police officer is a low-iq, low status job.

Not really, police are dumb as bricks. None of them have been to university.
Nah. Most good departments that pay well require degrees or active duty military experience bro. Only shitty big cities have low IQ cops.

Generally cops are low iq bullies, decent ones either quit the force out of disgust once their optimistic bias is shattered after seeing how it really is or they're forced out for not being dirty like the rest.

US cops actually won't hire ppl above a certain IQ & the use of steroids is encouraged, there is also a paranoid distrustful mindset of everyone that is cultivated which is why so many in that country fly into red mist powertripping rages.

@Blacktarpill @Ignas

If it's over at 5'10 it's turboover for people under it
@Blacktarpill @Ignas

The images should just be uploaded directly to the site. It is a pain to view them on imgur. I can’t even view them.

The images should just be uploaded directly to the site. It is a pain to view them on imgur. I can’t even view them.
Sorry I was lazy. You should be able to just click it.

Pigs deserve to be punched in the throat

5'10 is more than average

now try being 5'5

American tax payer money at work. Instead of making his job right, he brags on reddit about his height and discuss with strangers all day. Just another good goy who would be throw away in to the fire by the elites he serve but thinks too high of himself to notice that.

Post this on r/short and milk the tears.

Why are you surprised? In America the average cop is an asshole ex highschool jock who didn't want to leave the town he was raised in. They aren't attractive enough to go be Chads and aren't intelligent enough to do something meaningful or become businessmen so they elect to have the city pay them (exorbitantly, mind you) to sit around in their patrol cars with the A/C on wasting gas. Their primary purpose is to shake down the public for more revenue. You'd think this would be a smart career decision but if you're on this site you know you wouldn't fare well in what would essentially be a boys locker room full of bullies.

Funny enough though the only cop to ever get physically aggressive with me (I was a minor and of course the event never made it into any records) was like 5'3, I dwarfed him when I was 15 and I wasn't even tall lmao.

@Blacktarpill @Ignas

@Blacktarpill @Ignas

Gigaover for me

yet another reason why i hate cops

How did this conversation happen? Did this cop just run up on you like "Hey, I'm taller than you, so I'm gonna make fun of you for it?"

I’m even shorter than that

How did this conversation happen? Did this cop just run up on you like "Hey, I'm taller than you, so I'm gonna make fun of you for it?"
I made a post asking if 5'10" was too short to be a police officer. He then looked through my post history (which was r/braincels) and started messaging me lol.

Not really, police are dumb as bricks. None of them have been to university.
Neither have most entrepreneurs retard.
Generally cops are low iq bullies, decent ones either quit the force out of disgust once their optimistic bias is shattered after seeing how it really is or they're forced out for not being dirty like the rest.

US cops actually won't hire ppl above a certain IQ & the use of steroids is encouraged, there is also a paranoid distrustful mindset of everyone that is cultivated which is why so many in that country fly into red mist powertripping rages.
This is high iq. They always seem to hire cops who look good or go to the gym. Why not hire nerdy cops with high iq and use them for interrogations etc?

Why is he so mad without provocation?

Tall guys have giant egos (r/tall is a prime example). 5'10 is average as fuck, there is nothing wrong with it. He's insulting like 80% of the population

6ft is the white average in america.
My fucking god stop complaining about your height, 5' 10" IS NOT MANLET TIER IN USA YOU DUMB DOOR, 5' 10" is the REAL USA AVERAGE HEIGHT. Thats why you want to be a cop, you are low IQ as fuck.

Jesus i fucking hate people who cry with full belly.

I dont get whats wrong with 5'10, Ive seen shorter cops. Tall people love to bash shorter people every chance they get.