Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Listening to my neighbors

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
It’s just painful listening to my neighbors through our university wall. Last time I cried when I heard them have sex. If I hear them having sex again I may rage cry or hit the wall, and become depressed again.

One of the main reasons I'm glad I didn't start living in my dorm. I've heard plenty about people hearing parties and sex through the paper-thin walls while trying to sleep. And not to mention if your normie roommate wants to have sex and you're enough of a pushover to give in to the "come on man, it's just a small favour - you just need to for a walk in the middle of the night while I fuck this foid who would call the police if you even looked at her" gaslighting.

If you can afford to move out on your own or with an incel roommate, it's going to be worth the money.

I live by myself I’m 29 in my own dorm, it’s not too loud over here just a little off at times.