Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Listening and Repeating =/= Intelligence

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
Nowadays people often confuse the actual definition of intelligence and they call anyone intelligent, even those who are in fact dumb

By its definition(source: Dictionary.com) , Intelligence is the capacity, especially of a particular person or animal, for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; relative aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, meanings, etc.:
which basically means its the capacity of a being/animal to comprehend its surrounds, or in other words to understand what is going on in their surroundings logically

Now lets take a look at our school system. What do the students do in school? Well, they sit there taking in info from the teacher and then they basically just repeat the information they have been told. Do you see where Im going with this? There is barely any thinking involved, some teacher tells you something and you are just supposed to repeat it without thinking. The school system is essentially designed to make you dumber and its funny how the nerds are the ones being called smart, even though they are the ones who have been brainwashed the most. This then further extends to when you go to work, someone gives you a set of instructions and you just blindly follow them without thinking. Absolute retardation

Lastly what I would encourage you to do is to just pay more attention to your surroundings and instead of just taking in info and regurgitating it back think about it for a sec and try to come to your own conclusions.
Now I know, not everyone is naturally smart, Im very stupid myself and can barely make coherent threads even here. That is truly one of the biggest curses arguably even a bigger one than looks but remember, its not really your fault. Atleast you have been made aware of the truth in one way or another by accepting the blackpill

I hate being stupid so much.

Ok even if I was born smart it wouldn't ascend me but I'd still love to be smart tho

Ok even if I was born smart it wouldn't ascend me but I'd still love to be smart tho
All you have to do is try to learn stuff that you find interesting. Hopefully, it's something that's useful instead of useless stuff....

I kind of just go into auto pilot mode when I'm working because if I have to think about what I'm doing on a deeper level I would probably break down.

Normally I think about things the most when I'm alone late at night in my room since the solitude leaves a large void to share my own thoughts.

I kind of just go into auto pilot mode when I'm working because if I have to think about what I'm doing on a deeper level I would probably break down.

Normally I think about things the most when I'm alone late at night in my room since the solitude leaves a large void to share my own thoughts.
Makes sense. Its just that we have been so enslaved nowadays that its illegal to think for yourself. None of us want to really work for corrporations in offices and so on but we are forced by the government to do so. It sucks

If it makes you feel better you don’t seem stupid at all in the conversations I’ve had with you. With that said, I deem any of us real incels more intelligent than the average normie because we were able to think for ourselves and not fall for the bluepilled lies we got fed out while lives. Heck, we were even smart enough to find this forum and start making friends on here.

If it makes you feel better you don’t seem stupid at all in the conversations I’ve had with you. With that said, I deem any of us real incels more intelligent than the average normie because we were able to think for ourselves and not fall for the bluepilled lies we got fed out while lives. Heck, we were even smart enough to find this forum and start making friends on here.
Thxx.

Trust me irl I am so fucking stupid jfl.

If I had a high intelligence I'd be dropping so many high iq threads here jfl (and obviously more then that too lol)

With that said, I deem any of us real incels more intelligent than the average normie because we were able to think for ourselves and not fall for the bluepilled lies we got fed out while lives. Heck, we were even smart enough to find this forum and start making friends on here.
I feel like that is cope. It matters how we came to know the blackpill in the first place. Only an individual who came to that conclusion without watching some videos on yt can call himself truly smart

Thxx.

If I had a high intelligence I'd be dropping so many high iq threads here jfl (and obviously more then that too lol)
I really can’t picture you being that dumb though, for real. I made a few high IQ threads, but mostly just reply to other threads and chat. I’m not really into statistics and hate thinking too hard. My IQ is not bad, but I only have real skill when it comes to certain car stuff and land maintenance, lol

I feel like that is cope. It matters how we came to know the blackpill in the first place. Only an individual who came to that conclusion without watching some videos on yt can call himself truly smart
Yeah, that’s mostly true. Here’s the thing though. You still had to have the brain power to watch your first BP video instead of just blowing it off and ignoring it. Even if we aren’t all necessarily smart, we still have the brain power to not conform to mainstream society, something not many people actually can do

no that is also cope, I came to mostly whitepilled conclusions never knowing the word incel but I am not smart because of that, it was just logical conclusions based in my life experience

no that is also cope, I came to mostly whitepilled conclusions never knowing the word incel but I am not smart because of that, it was just logical conclusions based in my life experience
Well that is the definition of being smart. Not all of us are able to do that. I came to the blackpilled conclusions after I watched some videos on yt namely from Sv3rige, PSLGodMindset and The Wheat Waffles. Before that I was redpilled although I was still kind of leaning more towards the blackpill when I think about it now

Thxx.

Honestly, you are probably smarter than me. Everyone is