Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

list some fetishes that are abnormal

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
Dont list normie shit like muh rape or liking 16yos. List some legitimately unusual fetishes.

Xylophilia: arousal to wood.

Saying you're looking for a loving and charismatic man to then walking off with a chad

begging foids to drove over his hand and jerking off to it in home

Manletophillia, extremely rare, nonexistent

Scat or shit fetish. Piss fetish. Inside out anus fetish. Waterboarding or BDSM

I think that's one of the most normal fetishes as it's related to the brain's structure.
i understand people who are obsessed with genitals or women's holes, but foot? I don't get it.

autogynephilia aka tranny syndrome

i understand people who are obsessed with genitals or women's holes, but foot? I don't get it.
The part of your brain that processes genitals are right next to the part that process feet. So I'd assume that in people with a foot fetish the brain slightly miscalculates and identifies feet as genitals.

The part of your brain that processes genitals are right next to the part that process feet. So I'd assume that in people with a foot fetish the brain slightly miscalculates and identifies feet as genitals.
wow

all kinds except vanilla piv.i call them paraphilia.