Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Limitcel might not actually be a infiltrator. Apologies to limitcel and other users for causing a ruckus

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
I thought about it again and again and felt guilty of potentially being the cause of banning an actual brocel, so I'm making this post. We don't really have any concrete evidence of limitcel being a foid, there was a foid's photo in her media but we there's no proof that it was her, so I can't be fooling around with you that it was her. She got a perma for a small allegation ( that photo and some of her posts). And I think it is wrong,there are hints that she could be a foid, but since we believe " Innocent until proven guilty" limitcel is no more perma banned and he can prove his innocence in ban appeals

Honestly it was all my mistake, I get bored in this forum, so I go through different users' posts to see if they made are infiltrators and catch them like how you catch fishes and pose it as a trophy. Me personally I believe she had questionable posts, but again in the end of the day, until we have full proof it should always be "Innocent until proven guilty". Let's see what @Limitcel has to say.

Honestly sorry man, I don't want to a brocel to banned if he's not a infiltrator

Last edited:
Posting this to clarify everything and create less hostility among ourselves.

Some of the post he/she made were still very questionable and anti incel

Ok. Innocent until proven guilty

over for paranoidcels

Your only form of proof was a picture? I thought you had more concrete evidence than that. Regardless, as I said in the original post; accusations of this nature are fine since it's an easy thing to disprove. Luckily @Limitcel can just make a ban appeal thread and prove that they're not an infiltrator to prove their innocence.

Your only form of proof was a picture? I thought you had more concrete evidence than that. Regardless, as I said in the original post; accusations of this nature are fine since it's an easy thing to disprove. Luckily @Limitcel can just make a ban appeal thread and prove that they're not an infiltrator to prove their innocence.
Yeah, but if this person isn't an infiltrator it causes them unnecessary stress.

Not just pictures, there was one where she/he bad mouthed incels while being a "incel" herself/ himself

But again not complete evidence

I still think he's an infiltrator. He told me he had an account here back in 2021 but never told me his username.

I still think he's an infiltrator. He told me he had an account here back in 2021 but never told me his username.
Yeah posts are very suspicious, like someone is just mocking us and getting away with it.

Last edited:
Yeah posts are very suspicious, like someone is just mocking us and getting away with it.
He's most likely only here because he wants to get an ego boost from mogging us. He mentioned before that he's 6'2 and well-endowed.

Completely missed this. Quick run down on the users posts?

Yeah, but if this person isn't an infiltrator it causes them unnecessary stress.
I was accused twice because apparently there was a foid infiltrator here before who's entire thing was about Makima, and so I was accused of being the same person on an alternate account. I don't even know who that is (and would still like to know), but I just posted a video of me both speaking, and showing my arm in a video with a piece of paper that I wrote my username on alongside with 'incels.is'.

It didn't take me more than like 20 seconds to do it.

I was accused twice because apparently there was a foid infiltrator here before who's entire thing was about Makima, and so I was accused of being the same person on an alternate account. I don't even know who that is (and would still like to know), but I just posted a video of me both speaking, and showing my arm in a video with a piece of paper that I wrote my username on alongside with 'incels.is'.

It didn't take me more than like 20 seconds to do it.
Based. That's a good way to prove it

Completely missed this. Quick run down on the users posts?
Nothing out of the ordinary, although, some posts were questionable.

However, people were suspicious, and so @Incel posted a thread accusing @Limitcel of being an infiltrator because @Limitcel posted a picture in 'media' of a foid, which incel had assumed was a picture of @Limitcel.

Although, I think that's a pretty weak connection. However, like I said, I don't mind since it's easy to disprove.

@Incel idk about you, but trying to argue with other users with 2d or 3d toilet pfp's makes me want to throw the fuck up.

Nothing out of the ordinary, although, some posts were questionable.

However, people were suspicious, and so @Incel posted a thread accusing @Limitcel of being an infiltrator because @Limitcel posted a picture in 'media' of a foid, which incel had assumed was a picture of @Limitcel.

Although, I think that's a pretty weak connection. However, like I said, I don't mind since it's easy to disprove.
My connection was not that " limitcel posted a pic of a foid so it must be her"

Its that, both are Brazilians, and her YouTube channel name has "incel" and she also has Portugese (language)version of YouTube, further proving that both are Brazilians, so I believed there must be some relation with limitcel and that youtuber foid or it could be that both are same, and that she is hiding in plain sight. In my post " limitcel face reveal" I did say " I'm not 100% sure"

My allegation was weak, but not that weak as " media had a foid, so it must be limitcel "

My connection was not that " limitcel posted a pic of a foid so it must be her"

Its that, both are Brazilians, and her YouTube channel name has "incel" and she also has Portugese (language)version of YouTube, further proving that both are Brazilians, so I believed there must be some relation with limitcel and that youtuber foid or it could be that both are same, and that she is hiding in plain sight. In my post " limitcel face reveal" I did say " I'm not 100% sure"

My allegation was weak, but not that weak as " media had a foid, so it must be limitcel "
No, you are correct. I vehemently apologize. I should have read the post more thoroughly.

@Incel idk about you, but trying to argue with other users with 2d or 3d toilet pfp's makes me want to throw the fuck up.
Same

I want to scream SAAAAMMMEEEE

He was a foid and I can see, the basis of his argument was existentialism in every comment was made of emotionalism, something that only foids uses, he was based when it came to genetic determinism, but this is something that even foids You know, if I'm not mistaken he made a post like that, and I agreed, but I always realized that the source of his writing was shit, even if I didn't take it seriously. And he didn't have an account here in 2021, this is a larp thing: “wow, in the past I was this and that, as I was old in the community, look, I was awesome”. LARP!
However, people were suspicious, and so @
Incel
@Incel posted a thread accusing @
Limitcel
@Limitcel of being an infiltrator because @
Limitcel
@Limitcel posted a picture in 'media' of a foid, which incel had assumed was a picture of @
Limitcel
@Limitcel.

And using foid's photo is prohibited, not only prohibited, but also chad avatars. You can only use it if it's for a specific meme so fuck his comment below about that, it's a rule!