Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People joke that under communism "everyone would be equally poor" but I actually think that's good

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I prefer a world where everyone suffers equally, where everyone is miserable, than a world where some are genetically and economically privileged and others are not.

Be it envy, be it whatever, it seems less maddening to me a world where everyone loses.

Just eat potatoes and slave away

Least bitter commie

Idk about that

I prefer a world where everyone suffers equally, where everyone is miserable, than a world where some are genetically and economically privileged and others are not.

Be it envy, be it whatever, it seems less maddening to me a world where everyone loses.
Your a foid so ofc your gonna be commie

Your a foid so ofc your gonna be commie
Incels are so bad that just having a female figure in profile picture makes them go crazy
Reminds me of facebook boomers

Kill yourself, blood pisser!

Incels are so bad that just having a female figure in profile picture makes them go crazy
Yass queen

Eat shit whore

Good riddance slut!

>Refering to incels as if you aren't one
Enjoy your permaban foid.

Interesting use of words there:feelswhere:

Alright commie
Why is that you're preference and how would you measure and ensure that everyone is suffering equally?

you make a good point but with communism
you starve and the new elites are the politicians.

Of course the foid was a communist too. What's new?