Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liking anime = automatically incel/aspie?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I honestly don't think I've ever met a single fan of anime who wasn't at least slightly autistic or incel. I'm not talking about cosplay sluts or chads using it as another fashion accessory, I mean an actual interest in otaku culture.

I honestly don't think I've ever met a single fan of anime who wasn't at least slightly autistic or incel. I'm not talking about cosplay sluts or chads using it as another fashion accessory, I mean an actual interest in otaku culture.

Maybe?

Sam

I'm extremely not autistic

being an incel is a small price for anime

yeah I believe it. one of the few reasons to start watching anime is isolation tbh. u think chad has time to watch it? he got 3 parties to go to, 5 jb's to fuck, and football practice in the morning. we on the hand, just rot and hope our 2D waifu's will someday save us
spoiler alert: they won't

I'm extremely not autistic

being an incel is a small price for anime

Describe. I don't understand. Do you get a Girl in bed but when you want to enter her pussy, there is a magical force field that keeps you from putting it in?
Are you trying to fuck the deathstar or something?

Most anime is marketed towards Japenese NEETS so not surprising that most anime fans in the west would be incels/autists.

I went to a meeting for the anime club at my university once, the only time on Campus I felt like a mogger jfl.

yeah I believe it. one of the few reasons to start watching anime is isolation tbh. u think chad has time to watch it? he got 3 parties to go to, 5 jb's to fuck, and football practice in the morning. we on the hand, just rot and hope our 2D waifu's will someday save us

I transitioned from "Avatar: The last Cockbender" to Animes like "GitS: sac". I was a yaoi boy for years until JoJo made me a man.

hope our 2D waifu's will someday save us

Fudge you, lain is real, she lives in my Computer. She greets me with a soft fan blow everytime I start her up after a Long day at work. Her hot circuits give me the Feeling of warmth and closeness I crave for.
Lain is more real than most 3d cunts.
2d>3d, period
TFU

Pretty much yeah

Not in the future. Shit like Dragonball and Naruto is almost common knowledge against normies these days.

Most anime is marketed towards Japenese NEETS so not surprising that most anime fans in the west would be incels/autists.

I went to a meeting for the anime club at my university once, the only time on Campus I felt like a mogger jfl.

All the animals come out at night. And at anime Events JFL

absolutely brutal

Fudge you, lain is real, she lives in my Computer. She greets me with a soft fan blow everytime I start her up after a Long day at work. Her hot circuits give me the Feeling of warmth and closeness I crave for.
Lain is more real than most 3d cunts.
2d>3d, period
TFU
High IQ.

It depends. If you like anime in gradeschool? Nah

If you like it and watch a lot in high school and beyond? Incel as fuck

Im even a failed autistic

I dont like anime, never have, never will

Also higher chances of being gay.

YES. It's so over for animecels.

Also I HATE anime too. What a bizarre fuck up hobby.

Anime is normiefied rn many normies watch attack on titan, one punch man, 7 deadly sins, jojos and all anime in Netflix kek

Not really tbh many normies like DBZ, Naruto, One Piece or Bleach.
Obscure animes? Sure but more like failed normie trait

There are a lot of normies and foids who watch anime to look unique so I doubt it

Most of the anime fans in Bulgaria are completely retarded

Not in the future. Shit like Dragonball and Naruto is almost common knowledge against normies these days.
weird how every nigger loves dragonball

I just want to watch 2D females.

I know a high tier normie who is an anime fan. He used lolicon as his IG pfp.

Anime is normiefied rn many normies watch attack on titan, one punch man, 7 deadly sins, jojos and all anime in Netflix kek

It's a business after all, more people consuming = more money.

I actually don't even watch anime anymore and think it's cringey now. The only anime that I still like is Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, and a few more.

That said, I have an anime wallpaper to purposefully display at work so that everyone knows I'm a fucking autistic incel.

Never met a fellow anime fan who I could say ever had unpaid sex. Just got that stank to em.

Revy from black lagoon any day, it would be cool if someone made an incel anime about mass shooters.

ur gay if u dont watch animu

explains all the anime avis tbh

Cope. There are chadlites that have hot colored hair e girls gfs that watch anime too

Wrong.

I know quit a few chads and stacies that love anime. In fact, most foid anime fans are of the tattooed, green haired, pierced type with a dick count well into the dozens, but they identify as “nerds”

Wrong.

I know quit a few chads and stacies that love anime. In fact, most foid anime fans are of the tattooed, green haired, pierced type with a dick count well into the dozens, but they identify as “nerds”
The fact that they call themselves nerdy pisses me the fuck off. I know so many of these creatures

Tbh tbh. There are but most normies won't go further than the usual trending or top 10 animes

small price to pay for anime

In Asia it actually is. Most of the anime shows like attack on titan only show after midnight in japan and it's only meant for genetic trash neets(otakus). However normies and for some reason especially black people (Miachael B. Jordan and Megan thee stallion) not in asia eat this shit up now, which is funny because it's made for genetic trash neets to cope.
Aa5YNG9l.jpg

Gg3X5SPl.png
TxJZCTDl.png

I know a ginger chad who watches anime.

My older brother likes normalfag-tier animu and he's not awkward in the slightest. In fact he's quite impulsive.

Probably no, but is a cope

wait wtf why is jojo's on netflix?