Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liking anime = automatically incel/aspie?

anime has been on western television since the 90s

As a child I preferred watching 2d shows over regular as I couldn't relate to real ppl. Shit was more imaginative.

the 2010's made anime a normalfag hobby. yeah anime had a huge following for decades yada yada, but I'm talking about quality, no quantity

yeah I believe it. one of the few reasons to start watching anime is isolation tbh. u think chad has time to watch it? he got 3 parties to go to, 5 jb's to fuck, and football practice in the morning. we on the hand, just rot and hope our 2D waifu's will someday save us
spoiler alert: they won't

Loved this game

What good is an intellect if you can't use it?

When bladewolf showed up with Sam's sword, I felt like I overdosed on super male vitality.

The only anime that I still like is Serial Experiments Lain...

Download 1

I honestly don't think I've ever met a single fan of anime who wasn't at least slightly autistic or incel. I'm not talking about cosplay sluts or chads using it as another fashion accessory, I mean an actual interest in otaku culture.
IDK but I hate anime and japan craze. And of course weebs in general.