Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Like Fucking Clockwork! IncelTears femoid is in abusive relationship!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
I'm not sure if it's just that she has zero self awareness, or that she's simply an unemphatic bitch who only expects support but won't give it. Why does our society operate under equal expectations for both sexes again? Foids are so inferior it's almost laughable, the demiurge really fucked up.

More evidence that IT is even worse than we are, hypocritical foids, cucks, and incels in denial.

And they say we're the problem.
I only hope that he will burn the fucking sneakers.

Y0wrJcD.jpg
This

Women do this shit so much. They get in abusive relationships, refuse to leave, and then expect pity. It's especially gross when they make the kids suffer through all this drama.

People are fucked up. What bugs me about women is that they are such fucking sanctimonious hypocrites. I think any of us would be so grateful to fuck a woman that we'd be on our best behavior not to fuck the relationship up, regardless of how much we hated our sow.

Women hate our guts, but then they get with monsters. What have any of us done for women to hate us so? Be depressed and miserable. Be ugly.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm just saying what we all think. There is no way I can feel sorry for a woman who would turn down civilized men like us so they can get with some psychotic creep instead.

Her being from IncelTears just makes the irony of a feminist being with an abusive boyfriend even sweeter. She's a goddamn sadist, hating us for being misanthropic, and even spending her free time making fun of us. It serves her right to be in a relationship with another sadist - this one tormenting her. I hope he fills her pussy with broken glass then hits her stomach till she bleeds out to death from her cunt.
This perfectly explains why I despise females and society.

I hope her husbad will manage to finish her off one day. Poor thing.

Jesus fucking christ. Just leave if you're in a relationship like that lmao how little guts can you have?

No incel has ever been a domestic abuser.

You just know when she's past her prime and her abusive Chad inevitably dumps her, she'll use this as pity fuel to exploit some empathetic betabux soyboy who respects wahmen and just so happens to have money.

The fact that they stay in these abusive relationships says a lot on the importance of personality.

just some more proof that it is the same girl saying this

Last reddit post was a month ago so let's hope the Chad succeeded

what a fucking retard she deserves every bit of that abuse. I have no respect or sympathy for stupid people

Thank G-d for A.I.D.s
I take pleasure when a man abuses a woman.
If I abused a woman, I'm sure she's run away.
Oh wait, they already run away from me.

IT will ignore this

Hopefully chad splits the cunt's skull.

this is hillarious
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
>but incels r mean to wahmen
>literally gets curbstomped at home
you can't make this shit up

Inceltears are fighting for falsehood

Seems like your typical foid tbh

I guess her personality detector is malfunctioning.

Actually pretty funny.

I've talked to women in these types of relationships. So I ask the obvious "Why don't you just leave? (btw LOL at the OPs post and this bitch not leaving an abusive relationship because she likes her shoes & clothes...srsly...absurd)...anyway it ALWAYS comes back to PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. "I would leave but...he is really HOT (paraphrased with "muh feelz about him, our chemistry, etc. describing something essentially LOOKS).
The foid is PaulaBlartMallCop on reddit btw. Just some proof.

EZ find via google...I don't know why the info is blacked out. Anyway...

OPs LINK:

poster link: https://www.reddit.com/user/PaulaBlartMallCop

Last edited:
Actually pretty funny.

I've talked to women in these types of relationships. So I ask the obvious "Why don't you just leave? (btw LOL at the OPs post and this bitch not leaving an abusive relationship because she likes her shoes & clothes...srsly...absurd)...anyway it ALWAYS comes back to PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. "I would leave but...he is really HOT (paraphrased with "muh feelz about him, our chemistry, etc. describing something essentially LOOKS).

EZ find via google...I don't know why the info is blacked out. Anyway...

OPs LINK:

poster link: https://www.reddit.com/user/PaulaBlartMallCop

I got it from braincels, and there is a rule you have to block out names. if someone is going to go out brigading at least archive it or something because she will probably end up deleting it then our proof is not as strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back