Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Like Fucking Clockwork! IncelTears femoid is in abusive relationship!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

Incels don't get women because we post mean comments anonymously on the internet on an obscure forum after being psychologically tortured their entire life while chad is literally abusing her IRL after a lifetime of endless validation and he is still getting pussy. PErSonAlIty.

I don't feel any pity for her, I hope her Chad abusive boyfriend beats her to death one day

View attachment 24347
Incels don't get women because we post mean comments anonymously on the internet on an obscure forum after being psychologically tortured their entire life while chad is literally abusing her IRL after a lifetime of endless validation and he is still getting pussy. PErSonAlIty.
Just be violent theory proven again.

I hope he beats her to death tbh tbh.

Oops, I guess her personality detector didn't work!
Stupid bitch lol. Hope he hits her harder next time.

Meanwhile, a man like me who enjoys classical music and fine literature can't find a girlfriend.

Blackpill? I'm laughing my ass off.

I know of a chad who literally cheated on her 3 times in a row but that bitch still wants him hahahajahahahahaha women are fucking pathetic

He must be hiding his fists with charisma. The foid doesn't even know she's being beaten because Chad regales her with jokes and references

I know of a chad who literally cheated on her 3 times in a row but that bitch still wants him hahahajahahahahaha women are fucking pathetic
Chads will always cheat on their girlfriends and slay prime pussies. That is true in almost every case. Prime foids, who they are cheating with, also don’t care if Chad is in relationship. Their holes are filled with best possible option (Chad), why bother if he is in a commited relationship?

I don't feel any pity for her, I hope her Chad abusive boyfriend beats her to death one day
I hope he beats her to death tbh tbh.
Hope he hits her harder next time.

Incels don't get women because we post mean comments anonymously on the internet on an obscure forum after being psychologically tortured their entire life

No good deed goes unpunished

What a joke of a life,hope the chad she's with breaks her fucking neck.

I hope she gets curb stomped , just so she can feel a fraction of the pain the we genetic fuck ups feel every single day

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Was that the missing link, I just had to beat them until they loved me? Women are such a fucking meme. :fire::heart::fire:

bombshell. seems like a lot of these bums are being found out as frauds by looking at their post histories.

And they call us "Toxic" jfl if your not ray ricing hoes

How lacking in self-awareness do you have to be to preach on a subreddit dedicated to "exposing men" who "hate women / are misogynists", and then in the same breath reveal you're in a relationship / are fucking a guy who's literally beating your ass. I hope he beats her to death.

Every time

"women can't help what they're attracted to" blah blah

Well I mean she is with him isn't she? He must have a great personality, after all women don't date you based on your looks or
something but rather your personality and your virtues, r-right?

LOL can someone explain why she hasn't jumped in front of a freight train ? Sitting on a sub talking shit about us, but her and women like her are the reason we exist.

Nothing can explain their ass backwards, tied into a trillion knots, cluster fuck traffic-jam way of thinking. Femoids are just bad people, and the world would be better off without them stealing our precious oxygen.

How lacking in self-awareness do you have to be to preach on a subreddit dedicated to "exposing men" who "hate women / are misogynists", and then in the same breath reveal you're in a relationship / are fucking a guy who's literally beating your ass. I hope he beats her to death.
Exactly kek... Hypocrisy at its finest. B-b-b-but maybe he loves her after all? ;)

The foid is PaulaBlartMallCop on reddit btw. Just some proof.

They take their anger out on incels who they view as an easy target, while continuing to get fucked by abusive guys.

it took me a while to understand that she's the one saying all of that stuff because of that censored name

> inceltears
> self-awareness

kek

And she'll still blame domestic abuse on us. Not on good looking Chad, but on us, for being so ugly we never laid a hand on a foid.

Hopefully the dumb bitch gets burned alive by Chad.

BUT THE SIXTH SENSE FOR DETECTING CREEPERS

This is why I never trust women's advice anymore, if i hear women on podcasts or ted talks i shut it off, no point listening to them as they virtue signal everything.

Cosigned. Hope whatever faggot savage this stupid whore shacked up with finally does something truly admirable and reduces her painted face to a broken, tumescent heap of mangled tissue.
View attachment 24347
Incels don't get women because we post mean comments anonymously on the internet on an obscure forum after being psychologically tortured their entire life while chad is literally abusing her IRL after a lifetime of endless validation and he is still getting pussy. PErsoNALiTY.

Changed the case to reveal the rare justice immanent here.

Last edited:
I don't know her boyfriend, but i like him already.

Forgive her guys, her good personality pheromone detector failed and so she got stuck in an abusive relationship with an evil meanie manipulative sociopath.

>wanting to be with chad this much

Women do this shit so much. They get in abusive relationships, refuse to leave, and then expect pity. It's especially gross when they make the kids suffer through all this drama.

People are fucked up. What bugs me about women is that they are such fucking sanctimonious hypocrites. I think any of us would be so grateful to fuck a woman that we'd be on our best behavior not to fuck the relationship up, regardless of how much we hated our sow.

Women hate our guts, but then they get with monsters. What have any of us done for women to hate us so? Be depressed and miserable. Be ugly.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm just saying what we all think. There is no way I can feel sorry for a woman who would turn down civilized men like us so they can get with some psychotic creep instead.

Her being from IncelTears just makes the irony of a feminist being with an abusive boyfriend even sweeter. She's a goddamn sadist, hating us for being misanthropic, and even spending her free time making fun of us. It serves her right to be in a relationship with another sadist - this one tormenting her. I hope he fills her pussy with broken glass then hits her stomach till she bleeds out to death from her cunt.

Last edited:
you using my pseudonyms, how fascinating

clockwork is god iq/ god btw

If that isnt a LARP account the levels of lack of (((self-awareness))) on those people are insane.

What's this foid's post history? We need to juxtapose her victimhood with her crimes. We need to see what a hypocritical scumbag she is.

The absolute hypocrisy of women. Every:lul: Fucking:lul: Time:lul:

View attachment 24347
0 pity. She is an adult not a 7 year old kid. She pays taxes and still avoids responsibility and agency.

Has FlatEarthers already screenshotted this? Or they are not going to defend her hypocrisy? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back