Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lightskin curries are more incel than Darkskin curries in the west.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why would a woman date a lightskin curry when she can easily date a white or arab man instead? We are an inferior choice due to our phenotypes and undertones, we have much competition, there’s nothing exotic with having slightly less darker shitskin, I see Darkskin curries even fucking Asian and White women in the my city while the same can’t be said lightskin curries.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/10fae23/recently_saw_a_post_on_rasianmasculinity_about/j4x66jp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=

@CopingForBrutality

dailymail, jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

D2

Curries are all fakecel cucks in my eyes

Russians have a positive view of Indians? This is the first I heard of this.

My impression has been that the Russian, Chinese, and Indian sides of Asia were kind of their own worlds without much interaction.

My sister and cousin are white and both got engaged to pakis and admitted they like their dark skin. Though they are like orange in color, not dark brown

Just to be clear, ‘dark’ means tanned white skin/olive skin like southern europeans not curry shitskin like op is claiming and dark hair and eyes
If females do like shitskin curries, why doesn't he just go out and have sex then?

Last edited:
If females do like shitskin curry, why doesn't he just go out and have sex then?
He calls himself light skin even though hes average and not light by curry standards

He calls himself light skin even though hes average and not light by curry standards
He's darkskinned as hell. I've seen his pictures. If females like shitskins, he needs to go out and have sex.

The only south indian moggers are tamils

And just to be clear, just because it's a preference, doesn't mean statistical outliers don't exist: white truecels exist. I should know: I am one.

Why would a woman date a lightskin curry when she can easily date a white or arab man instead? We are an inferior choice due to our phenotypes and undertones, we have much competition, there’s nothing exotic with having slightly less darker shitskin, I see Darkskin curries even fucking Asian and White women in the my city while the same can’t be said lightskin curries.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/10fae23/recently_saw_a_post_on_rasianmasculinity_about/j4x66jp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=

great post. @Indracel mogs us lighter skin trash.

And just to be clear, just because it's a preference, doesn't mean statistical outliers don't exist: white truecels exist. I should know: I am one.
shitty bones imo look worse on lightskins. Maybe if we tan nigger Maxx. Our chances to ascend will rise

It's more about height and face rather than skin color.

this average curry pheno is far better looking than the actual median looks level curry as all the flaws of the curry faces balance out when averaged.
I didn't say this was the average curry, just the average colouring

BBC-type curries and actual lightskin (not just light brown) curries exist on the same plane, in my opinion. :feelshehe:

shitty bones imo look worse on lightskins. Maybe if we tan nigger Maxx. Our chances to ascend will rise
I think height- and thug-maxxing would matter more than becoming tan. And the former isn't even possible, and the latter will have actual thugs and normies alike calling my bluff. :fuk: