Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spics are More Trucel than Rice.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see chinks racemixing with Latinas all the time in NYC because chinks heightmog almost all Central and South American men by at least 4-5 inches and have lightskin while spics are on average 5’4 and have shitskin.

Just look at r/AsianMasculinity, chinks lusting after Latinas and theorizing how to cuck Spic men in their own communities and homelands.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/x2be7k/lay_report_latina_college_student_on_tinder/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/wt804f/argentina_is_yet_another_dating_paradise_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
indeed

az a filthy spic trucel my only chance to cope iz to catfizh euro slutz

NISA

Curries like me are the truest cels, boyo.

Spics are the biggest truecels because we can only ascend by thugmaxxing or going back to mexico.

or being famous or being a millionaire

I’M FUCKING CURSED

I have never seen a spic or Latina in real life before. Just Africans, White Europeans and Chinese people.
Spics only want to come to America because spics make the 2nd largest demographic.

depends on the type of spic

@NirvanaFan1988

disagree, I have seen many spics with midget pacibfoid

You’re a sex haver from reddit man. I remember when we messaged eachother on reddit 2 years ago when you used to troll the FullSend Nelk subreddit and smoke cigarettes
cigarettez are ugh af

weed all the way

I'm talking about pure abos
Depends which type of abos. If you mean canadian ones, (the country I'm in) then the abos just look like dark skin ricecels. It's over for them but not as over for currycels. Now if you mean Australian abos then yea, beyond over for them. On par or greater than the currycel.

Ye I was talking about them
No way a half abo aussie could look white
Yea the abo I met was half white and half canadian abo.

As a spic I’m gonna have to disagree. RiceCels are definitely lower than us. The only spics who don’t get any women are the high inhib autist freaks like us. I know of only 1 other truecel Hispanic and 1 other incel Hispanic. I know many white and ricecels.

Latinocels on sui watch :feelsree:

Spics are the biggest truecels because we can only ascend by thugmaxxing or going back to mexico.

I carry the very rare Q-BZ Y haplogroup.

haplogroup-png.592379

I don't think Mexico is our solution.