Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only Halo Indians , Arabs can have in the west.

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a professor in Blackpillosophy, today I talk about the ‘one’ true halo indians and Arabs can have.

Disclaimer: this may not work if you are absolute brown shitskin or just too dark Dravidian Indian. But a few lighter shades of brown or a adding a few shades of to fair white, You could have the most divine ‘tanned’ skin or ‘olive’ skin tone. Which in paper and looks is somewhat a huge halo for modernised western women ( not all of course)

Read this thread below on Reddit where a white woman expresses her love for Indians and Arabs who have tanned skin.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3s3da2/i_have_a_race_fetish/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Imagine using a random Reddit thread as an arguement

Imagine using a random Reddit thread as an arguement
I am a Professor in Blackpillosoph and this aint no cherry-picking you retard. As a Professor I have read countless and done countless observations on Blackpillosophy. This right here is just an example of it. I have read and seen, heard many others say they like the natural skin tone of few Indians. Hence my theory.

I am a Professor in Blackpillosoph and this aint no cherry-picking you retard. As a Professor I have read countless and done countless observations on Blackpillosophy. This right here is just an example of it. I have read and seen, heard many others say they like the natural skin tone of few Indians. Hence my theory.
Sure buddy boyo

she's a kike

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back