Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIght skinned curries

S

shibo

Officer
Any other light skinned curries here ? Like very white or pale skin but not the rype that makes u look like a white guy. Would post my wrist but idk if its considered humble bragging

Post your wrist anyway. It's not a brag. Also, being lightskinned or darkskinned curry doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we are all curries.

from shit to diarrea skin

Post your wrist anyway. It's not a brag. Also, being lightskinned or darkskinned curry doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we are all curries.
2 am but hopefully this pic is good
C7E6F12A BC05 4C34 9DAD 01CCA3ECF8AC

Light skin curries will be succesfull in the motherland where people are cobstantly seeking to socially advance by having whiter kids.

In the west it doesnt make much difference. Some years ago there was a light skin curry 9/10 model tier face on Dutch Take me Out show.

He was rejected by all foids pretty quickly, majority white women some ethnics. One white foid even said the reason for rejecting him is she dont like dark guys kek.

Never began.

not sure if related but i have stick arms so wouldnt my wrists be skinny as well
Your wrists look bigger than mine. Go ahead and measure it and report back.

Any other light skinned curries here ? Like very white or pale skin but not the rype that makes u look like a white guy. Would post my wrist but idk if its considered humble bragging
high IQ curry

Lol how deluded are you thats not very white or pale like you said. For curries yes, anywhere else in the world you are noticeably ethnic under all lighting

Yes,light skinned curries can be succesful in curryland. but in west you will get brutally mogged

Light skin curries will be succesfull in the motherland where people are cobstantly seeking to socially advance by having whiter kids.

In the west it doesnt make much difference. Some years ago there was a light skin curry 9/10 model tier face on Dutch Take me Out show.

He was rejected by all foids pretty quickly, majority white women some ethnics. One white foid even said the reason for rejecting him is she dont like dark guys kek.

Never began.
link

also regardless of skin tone, curries are the truest of truecels(for race)

OP, can you pass as white or other race? Cuz if not, it won't make a difference.

I am arab but sometimes I look at my skin and it looks really white and other times when I look at it, it looks really brown, it changes from picture to picture.

HOUSE CURRIES GET OUT

the cooning is real with OP