Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifting thread no nörmies

Cheezecel

Cheezecel

Banned
-
Since my other thread got deleted for racism (lol!) and ER bait im starting a new one...

I'm a shortlet weighing 70 kg and my best deadlift is 150 kg currently... how do i improve this number while not ruining my spine. My goal is 210 kg (so 3x my BW).

Celerymaxing

I used to lift but I stoped and now I just rot

I would just suggest keep training and trying to increase your deadlift gradually which is obvious but you need to constantly be going heavier. Pretty much every time you step in the gym you should be either doing more reps with the same weight or upping the weight. Also eat more if you aren't fat. Start bulking smash in the food eat every 2 hours like I am doing.

OYEvSlV.png

Work on perfect form and gradually increase your 1RM. Also doing isometrics helps me a lot when I plateau. For deadlift isometrics grab a bar way too heaby for you and try to pull if off the ground with all your strength. Do 3 sets of 4-6 seconds in your start position. The get a bar with weight you can hold for this time or use a pulley to work out the midair and final position.