Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifelong bullied mentally ill Incel dies alone in his crummy apartment aged 76. Discovered one week later.

Of course normalfags try to virtue signal

Rip to the saint.

This happens more than people realize. Random dudes found dead after months because no one cared about them, nor really knew about them.

Normies have rose tinted glasses. It's the reason the believe in the "theres someone for everyone" bullshit. It's survivorship bias, quite literally. Those who are rejected all their lives, are missed by nobody. They're not recognized, not remembered and aren't even placed into their own statistic.

Normies dont recongise the existence of such people because they never did even when we are alive. Plenty of men out there right now who will die in a similar way. Forgotten etc. Would be interesting to know that for each headline a single dead reject makes because it freaked some neighbors out... How many dont.

not clicking that cucked allow ads shit, so I can't read it

Damn. I hope his death was painless. Really not much to be said here other than ''Fuck bullies''

"He was such a cool guy" - after he died. Nobody gave a shit about him when he was still breathing air.
If noodle whores were present in his country back then, this wouldn't have happened.a lot of whitecels like this man escape loniless and rotting away via yellow pussy

Brutal read... Ye, hard work and a good pERsonality will pay of according to normiescum :feelstastyman: :feelsclown:
This is what awaits all of us

"He had no friends or family who kept up with him,' Steve said. 'He was quiet, smart, generous and lonely... I'll miss him."

This was said by his brother. Fucking oxymoron in one sentence. Fucking normscum. I hope he gets a rail spike shot through his head (in real life by agent 47)

Poor Saint Janitorcel

"He was such a cool guy" - after he died. Nobody gave a shit about him when he was still breathing air.
Men like him deserve government benefits but instead they give it to foids.

exploited into working 364 days a year
Everyone knew that he had nothing going on at home and he was the guy who they could always rope into working when others wanted time off.

Look at big change of his nose shape.
Had a normal looking straight nose and then boom a big hooked nose like a Jew or Arab WTF?

Normies are beasts.

Also, being generous alone should make women interested in him according to moralfags and redpillers.

"Brian was restricted from even applying for most jobs because he never learned to use a computer or cell phone."

I wonder what copes this guy had, it's a whole other level of loneliness when you don't even have the internet to talk to fellow incels.

Normies have rose tinted glasses. It's the reason the believe in the "theres someone for everyone" bullshit. It's survivorship bias, quite literally. Those who are rejected all their lives, are missed by nobody. They're not recognized, not remembered and aren't even placed into their own statistic.
This here is just so brutal. Even data rejects us. I only found a single study about people found dead in their homes. No official source

Men like him deserve government benefits but instead they give it to foids.

The virtue signalling is unreal.
this guy did everything right " yet gets shitted on , and propably wonders why .

This Place is a fucking Dipshit and you gotta be a Said Dipshit . ( Most woman are unaffected by this because they have Default Value " )

Posts like this remind me why you should be a Shit / Immoral Person when your an Average / Below Male .

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Luzifer @Geryon @Puppeter @dungeondragon @subhuman @Hoppipolla @Mentally lost cel @Made in Heaven

this guy did everything right " yet gets shitted on , and propably wonders why .

This Place is a fucking Dipshit and you gotta be a Said Dipshit . ( Most woman are unaffected by this because they have Default Value " )

Posts like this remind me why you should be a Shit / Immoral Person when your an Average / Below Male .

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Luzifer @Geryon @Puppeter @dungeondragon @subhuman @Hoppipolla @Mentally lost cel @Made in Heaven
I undertand but

This makes me feel better about being a NEET. Even if I was working, it wouldn't help me socially. I'll always be an outcast.

I FUCKING HATE THESE VAPID SOCIAL MEDIA SJW GLOBOHOMO LIBERAL FAGGOTS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't give a shit about him. They only pretend to in order to look good online and give themselves SJW social media internet points. If they actually gave a shit about him or people like him in general they wouldn't ignore them and treat them like garbage while they're alive. I guarantee you after posting about how "tragic" this guys life was they immediately forgot about him.

This is what society expects of us, to slave till death and never rebel, never complain, no matter how badly we have. He had zero ambicion because he had no one and nothing in life. This is how I will end most likely.

I'm sure he was bullied because of his awful personality and usage of incel forums.
Fr, the same people who are sad about his death are the same people who tell incels that it’s their fault for not showering or sum shit.

Brutal even work exploitation he should have sued them

can anyone ID the jacket?

People virtue signalling is always after the event.

People virtue signalling is always after the event.
Well yes. CHRIST often called out people for being fake. They worshipped and did good deeds not from their hearts.

This here is just so brutal. Even data rejects us. I only found a single study about people found dead in their homes. No official source
Because no one cares either way about lost people

brutal read and what awaits for most of us lost souls.