Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [LifeFuel] Old white male republicans ban abortion in a Texas town.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

Feminists are angry.

Here’s hope GEOTUS overturns Roe v Wade soon!

Five white men. Those non-white men all love abortion, it's only these white men holding the world back.

Im glad the south is doing stuff

Whites are the only thing holding (((Western society))) from complete and total Brazil-like collapse.

Move along, PedoTears, nothing to see here.

Lived not too far from there. I hope I can move back to Texas and live there, based tbh.

Five white men. Those non-white men all love abortion, it's only these white men holding the world back.
how dare these fucking men (who are lacking in melanin) hold back progress?

Now this is based, I can't believe this is coming from Texas.

Whites are the only thing holding (((Western society))) from complete and total Brazil-like collapse.

Truth. Brazil is what the world could turn into if the degenerates have their way,

Not sure about that. Maybe they are less likely to pay child support, but that's the only reason I can think of for your theory.