Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for ricecels: JBA = JBW after all

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker

I think I might leave this forum soon. Once I push the button and apply my white privilege, I'll get women of all races knocking on my door in no time.

There will still be incels in that University campus

lol, Asians aren't a "person of color" anymore? :feelsgah: well, at least Slavs are still ethnics :feelsLightsaber:

lol, Asians aren't a "person of color" anymore? :feelsgah: well, at least Slavs are still ethnics :feelsLightsaber:
Slav are so ugly that whites put us in the deathnic category. Over

no pussy for subhuman southern chinese:lul:
What’s the difference between southern chinese and Korean?

Slav are so ugly that whites put us in the deathnic category. Over

huge actually southern chinese are more similiar to vietnamese and are darker than koreans
koreans and japs are ultimate race of east asia with pinoys at bottom

We are a mixture of northern chang and southeast Asians. Still not as over as seacels but there's no way we can compete with Koreans. We are also known to be timid and low-T even among ricecels (at least that's how I was raised).

huge actually southern chinese are more similiar to vietnamese and are darker than koreans
koreans and japs are ultimate race of east asia with pinoys at bottom
We are a mixture of northern chang and southeast Asians. Still not as over as seacels but there's no way we can compete with Koreans. We are also known to be timid and low-T even among ricecels (at least that's how I was raised).
Oh, so they are more like jungle gooks rather than rice. That is beyond brutal, CCP wanting unity in China but all the southern chinese sluts chasing the northern chinese rice. Are there cultural differences between the two or are they the same culture?

Oh, so they are more like jungle gooks rather than rice. That is beyond brutal, CCP wanting unity in China but all the southern chinese sluts chasing the northern chinese rice. Are there cultural differences between the two or are they the same culture?
Idk tbh. The local population has been wiped out a couple of times by Mongol and Manchu invaders because they actually fought hard instead of surrendering right away (unlike northern Chinese). There's a chance that my ancestors were northern Chang immigrants who eventually mixed with the locals and downgraded their genes. That's probably why we share the same culture, and some of us even speak variations of Mandarin rather than Cantonese.

Are curries included too as Asians? :feelsthink:
JBC is unquestionable. :society:

That's genius. By grouping Asians with white people, they've done two things at once:
  1. Now it's okay for niggerthugs to needlessly attack Asian men because you can't be racist against Asians or whites
  2. Asians being more successful than whites can't be used as an argument against white privilege anymore

Are curries included too? :feelsthink:
JBC.
Yes, curries are asians :feelsokman:. Too bad I can't change the title of the post. Lifefuel for curries, rice, and maybe even quinoa!

I recommend curries to put themselves as Latino. if asked say ur from Trinidad/Tobago.
Avoid this gay faggotry

I recommend curries to put themselves as Latino. if asked say ur from Trinidad/Tobago.
Avoid this gay faggotry
Can you actually fake your ethnicity? I think it's tricky even if you can legally change your name

Yes, I heard about his story. I just find it unbelievable that the medical school didn't pull his background files and find out he's a curry.
There are cumskins who check "native American" on the race form and nobody cares, it's all just empty virtue signaling anyways. The first "native" in space: :feelskek::feelskek:

ICT_moon_landing_t715.jpg

If you're Asian you should just check something else like "mixed" or even "white" and claim you have white ancestry :feelshaha:

I’m a slavic Jew
>slavic
>jew

So you're not not a "slavic jew." You're a bolshevik kike. The worse of them all. Your kikeness just keeps getting revealed more and more. Holy shit you've got to be the kikeiest kike of all kikes.

Last edited:
Does Asian include Indians as well? Because if that's true then POC minus Asian is basically Black, which I find hilarious. Normies are too afraid to even use the word "Black" now.

>slavic
>jew

So you're not not a "slavic jew." You're a bolshevik kike. The worse of them all. Your kikeness just keeps getting revealed more and more. Holy shit you've got to be the kikeiest kike of all kikes.
Nah, Bolsheviks and orthodox Jews are on opposite ends of the spectrum.