Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being an incel isn't so bad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cye6oy/being_an_incel_isnt_so_bad/

I'm an incel. It's really not as bad as people make it out to be. I've only ever had any sort of relationship once, but it was hardly a proper relationship and was deeply flawed from the start (my fault).

People online make it seem like if you don't have tons of women knocking down your door then life is miserable, but I find my life is pretty cool. I work in film industry stuff, spend my free time on personal art stuff and volunteering when I can. I like my friends and coworkers, I feel I can be myself around them and talking to them is only a little difficult.

I think that alot of misery incels face is self inflicted, caused by feelings of inferiority.

:lul:

Cope

King of incels? More like king of cope

the inferiority part is a reality not some made up shit
the hierarchy is real and theres no equality

he's probably young. i was like that once. being an oldcel is brutal.

Wish I could get satisfaction from my shitty abilities on "personal projects."
Sure fine, let's assume this guy is talented, no wonder he likes personal art stuff, what he does is good and he's liked vicariously for it.
And JFL at volunteering at women specific charities. Absolutely no in group preference no fucking wonder men's rights are such a joke.

he's probably young. i was like that once. being an oldcel is brutal.
Inceldom is much easier to compartmentalise and ignore when you are young, but it becomes incredibly burdensome as you get older. He will probably be here in a few years.

I'd stay as an incel than being a cuck, tbhngl.

I'd stay as an incel than being a cuck, tbhngl.
This.

Also, normies like to say "sEx iS nOt iMpOrTaNt iNkWeLL" BUT "it just so happens" that everything everyone does is about sex, all institutions in society are about sex, their own lives revolve around sex, every single residential building is designed around facilitating a couple having sex and raising offspring, and every non-residential building, office, shop, transportation infrastructure, etc. is predicated on producing and distributing resources as efficiently as possible so people can have more time to dedicate themselves to sex and/or can more around more efficiently in pursuit of potential sex partners.

But sex is not important.

The level of negative self awareness is over 9000

This.

Also, normies like to say "sEx iS nOt iMpOrTaNt iNkWeLL" BUT "it just so happens" that everything everyone does is about sex, all institutions in society are about sex, their own lives revolve around sex, every single residential building is designed around facilitating a couple having sex and raising offspring, and every non-residential building, office, shop, transportation infrastructure, etc. is predicated on producing and distributing resources as efficiently as possible so people can have more time to dedicate themselves to sex and/or can more around more efficiently in pursuit of potential sex partners.

But sex is not important.

The level of negative self awareness is over 9000