Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life satisfaction/happiness peaks in your teens/very early 20s. "bUt LiFe iS BeSt iN yOuR 30s!!1"

they also dont have to work since they're likely retired, probably just very relaxed with no shit to do just waiting to die:feelsXmas:
but why would life satisfaction increase so much if they are just waiting to die. lol sounds depressing actually

but why would life satisfaction increase so much if they are just waiting to die. lol sounds depressing actually
i think they got used to the idea along the years, its not like they SUDDENLY realize it. I think its something they've already coped with.

Hope dies in your 30s, empathy soon follows.

These graphs make it look like the happiness difference is much harsher than it really is for the average person.

Also, the mid age is the most brutal time because you start to realize that you are getting old, your good looks are mostly gone, your body is starting to go to shit at a fast pace, and late 30s to mid 40s is actually the time where most divorces happen.

Average person still claims to be moderately satisfied with life, so it's not like life ends at that age for the average person, it just gets kind of worse.

For us? Idk about you but my life satisfaction right now must be like a 2 or 3 and I'm almost 25, yet there are moments where I am at peace, so the person who is in 6.5/7 life satisfaction must be doing pretty good relatively to me.

Aren’t you a curry as well? If so, You’re only hope is to either STEM max or SCAM call center max.
I'm South Asian, yes. I am not bright enough for STEM and not bad enough to scam people. :feelsrope:

I used to buy into that red pill cope of 30s being our prime.
By the time your 30 it would already be too late for you to say it was a con and most Men would just cope with the "30s being your prime" meme. This is a meme created by the elites to keep young Men from seeing the shit hole that the world is.
Damn middle-age crisis is brutal
It'll ne a quarter-age crisis soon enough.
I don't believe this. How tf is life more satisfying in your 80s when you're crapping your pants and your body is literally crumbling, than when you're a carefree child? :feelsmage:
Its a lie by Jews to get people hyped for their old years and have them lying to themselves so Jews don't have to keep repeating themselves to the stupid Goy Cattle. Pretty much every view in the world except the Black Pill is cope.:blackpill:
NOTHING BEATS TEEN SEX AND BEING LOVED FOR BEING YOURSELF WHICH IS ONLY POSSIBLE AS A TEENAGER
:blackpill:
they also dont have to work since they're likely retired, probably just very relaxed with no shit to do just waiting to die:feelsXmas:
Their brains have probably melted at that age too.
Not even 30 and I already want to die. Can't go to sleep without thinking about my own death.
Hope dies in your 30s, empathy soon follows.
Both of those things died for me when I was a lot younger. The people that killed it will never be held to account for the suffering that they have caused me.

:feelsbadman:
More and more it feels like Sadism is the only way I can ever feel happy. Because then I can say to myself "at least I'm not alone in my suffering". But I am not foolish to not think that just a little Sadism would ever be enough to sate the inferno burning inside me.. but the more it burns the more I burn with it. So I'll pretend I'm good until I don't need to or want to anymore. If any IT Faggots reading this ever feels any pity for me, remember the rape threat that one of your members put on a post with one of my messages.. I remember. Any pity you could ever send our way is like the most dreadful poison.

Lol and my parents say that university will be my best years of my life. But you know what ? It wont. More foids will mog me and chads at university will lifemog me. :feelsrope:

middle aged men have the highest suicide rate,
life prob become better after because such a high percentage roped that only the ones with a decent life survive
You could be onto something.

it's a mgtow cope to think you peak past your early 20s tbh

getting old and having to wageslave always seemed miserable to me. i never once looked forward to being 25+

getting old and having to wageslave always seemed miserable to me. i never once looked forward to being 25+
I’m hitting my 30s and I’ll be trapped in wave slavery til I die barring some positive societal upheaval.

At least before “women’s liberation” more working men would at least have a wife to make their suffering more tolerable.

True happiness in childhood is bs. In fact it’s bs altogether.

True happiness in childhood is bs. In fact it’s bs altogether.
The statistics are on point actually. People in their 30s are boring, but they were in their late teens to 20s just a decade ago. Most were happier during a period of self-discovery with a relatively carefree lifestyle: being neurotypical and/or a foid almost guarantees that. That's the time to make memories and do what you want to do before it's downhill into middle-age wagecuckery. Life just isn't as exciting for those who've got something to look back on without regret. Conversely, not opting out voluntarily leads to miserable people being miserable. Colour me surprised.

I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
The data overwhelmingly suggests any chance I have at happiness won't be until I'm an old man. But then again, I'll be an incel old man so we'll see how that works.

And statistics are absolute bullshit.

NEW FUN FACT: Life satisfaction is at its peak when you're 10. These studies don't include anyone younger than the teen years, 10-12year olds have better life satisfaction than teenagers and elders.

people who get to old age are more at peace and stoic i guess?
It’s because they get to retire. Human happiness goes up retirement age. Working a full time job with a family in your 50s as you can feel your body declining and cock no longer working like it used to and your wife won’t fuck you is depressing and miserable.
This is a beautiful quote about ageing by Martin Amis that might explain the graph:

‘’This is the way that it goes. In your mid forties you have your first crisis of mortality (death will not ignore me); and ten years later you have your first crisis of age (my body whispers that death is already intrigued by me). But something very interesting happens to you in between.
As the fiftieth birthday approaches, you get that sense that your life is thinning out, and will continue to thin out, until it thins out into nothing. And you sometimes say to yourself; That went a bit quick. That went a bit quick. In certain moods you may want to put it a bit more forcefully. As in: OY!! That went a BIT FUCKING QUICK!!!.... Then fifty comes and goes, and fifty-one, and fifty-two. And life thickens out again. Because there is now an enormous and unsuspected presence within your being, like an undiscovered continent. This is the past.’’
- The Pregnant Widow by Martin Amis

Last edited:
Well I'm 39 and I'm much happier now than I was in my early/mid 20s when blackpill was a horrible new revelation to me.

But then, I'm me, I'm not some statistical average of whoever the researchers talked to when they made those graphs.

Having everyone else's shit all figured out seems to be a sport that appeals to femoids and .is users. I wonder if that's why so many femoids study sociology? I remember when I was an undergraduatecel there were a lot of femoids studying sociology, psychology and social work who seemed like VERY conceited, self absorbed and un-empathetic people.

Last edited:
Degenerate :feelsclown: scum will never really be satisfied with anything and will want to consoome more and more kek

I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
chads are always in their prime , men that rate 8 or a 7 on the attractiveness scale are the ones propagating this myth and the ones bellow that are like 5 or a 6 on the attractiveness scale end up believing it and then roping. Only incels are free from this delusion

Being a teenager is the worst stage of life almost as bad as middle age the best age stage is young adult in 20s or 30s.

Have you ever been to Colorado kemper, I went the other day to buy we’d and had such a migraine to to my inbred and the altitudes . But if you got the veins, he’ll be low inhibition for couple days

This thread reminds me the cope of males aging like wine and foids like milk thats bullshit

I can't fucking wait to retire
Gives me more time to hate and take. Luv to destroy and consume like pig while living easy life.

F630C414 1553 48C4 B605 37792E1CDA3C

Last edited:
If during all my teenhood I was not fucking happy for a second just imagine when Im 30 :feelskek:

The only peak will be when I cease to exist

I gotta say it’s quite ironic that the closer you are to death the happier you are.

Only true happiness is in childhood, judging by the graph im gonna kill myself between 40 and 50 years of age.
That would explain why a green dog is easier to find than an incel in that age rank, RIP in peace brocels :feelsrope:

^

Also tons of cool graphs but i wish there were sources for some of them :feelsmage:
But this thread was truly needed. I can't stand people who tell 30yr old kissless virgins with 0 friends, 0 family, 0 good memories that things will just get better. It's complete bullshit
Agree

I will definitly kys according to the graphs jfl :feelsseriously:

That would explain why a green dog is easier to find than an incel in that age rank, RIP in peace brocels :feelsrope:
You need to take look that people who are today in they 40s have really difrent dating marker, more normal and less foids were whores

You need to take look that people who are today in they 40s have really difrent dating marker, more normal and less foids were whores
True, it's why the young people suicide rates are in the raise more and more each passing year, specially among males who can't get da busi :feelsrope:

Btw based as fuck signature my man, as a fellow touhou degenerate I really love it :feelscomfy:
Kissmyassmarisa 1

True, it's why the young people suicide rates are in the raise more and more each passing year, specially among males who can't get da busi :feelsrope:

Btw based as fuck signature my man, as a fellow touhou degenerate I really love it :feelscomfy:
View attachment 594422
what is that thang on your avatar?

Oh, great. My teens and early 20s were absolute shite.

Though those years were still the highlight of my life, somehow. :feelsUgh: