Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life satisfaction/happiness peaks in your teens/very early 20s. "bUt LiFe iS BeSt iN yOuR 30s!!1"

I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
Not sure since this is taking into account mainly married or divorced men. By the age of 40 many of us will still be celibate and zero fuck giving so dunno...

I was diagnosed with depression in my teens and tried to kill myself a few times. The number once source of my unhappiness was and still is school.

The bastard school teachers don't care at all that they leave you with no time for your hobbies, or just to relax. They have no issue that maintaining your GPA, getting good college entrance exam scores, extra circulars, etc... leave you with no time to rest and take time off for yourself. If a student develops poor mental health from trying to maintain all of this, the schools are completely indifferent.

That and I had a Mom who yelled and was vicious towards me, in order to have me get good grades.

During my teens, I couldn't turn anywhere to get a break. The school tortured me for reasons listed above, and Mom was horrible to me at home. My only safe refuge was the kickboxing studio, but as prior mentioned, the schools absolutely do not care if they leave you with no time for your hobbies by forcing you to jump through their academic hoops. I had to be absent from kickboxing for weeks just to keep up with school, my only safe refuge where I could relax and be myself.

My teen years flushed down the drain for the education cult.
where are you from

just wait till you're 90 bro
IMG 3926

View: https://youtu.be/hzFl0uDwAQY?si=6RJobNS-T90jiTZ9

So it just gets worse from hERe? Time to go ER (in GTA 6)

I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
To be honest, I really miss my late teens and early 20s. I think alcohol really fucked me up, though. And ruined much of that, my life really started to go downhill by the age of 21 and I blame alcohol for doing that. It really rotted my brain to the point where I did develop wet brain and started to say, and do all kinds of crazy shit throughout my early to mid-twenties. In fact, I'm 32 and already quit drinking. It also had a very negative effect on me. Physically as well as mentally for the fact that I gained a lot of weight throughout my 20s and couldn't control my eating habits, which made me even more of a disgusting weakling than I already was.

they're all about false hope. i'd rather be 16 than be 30
Honestly, I would agree imprincible. However, I wasn't exactly that happy when I was 16 can bear to how I am at 30 I would say I would love to have my 16 year old body and have my 30 year old brain that would work out perfectly for me. Then I could invest my time doing the things I ought to be doing and have the energy to do them.

Very brutal. But that’s not for incels. I like many others here will never get to experience the nice stuff (with a decent girl at least)

Just let time pass you by bro

autistic teen life sucks.

In my 30s ill be supersubhuman!

autistic teen life sucks.
I mostly just walked around the city drinking beer and vodka and listened to SUM41 while walking drunk in the woods city or whateverthefuck, I was too depressed to give a shit if anyone saw this jew nosed nordic creature!