Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life satisfaction/happiness peaks in your teens/very early 20s. "bUt LiFe iS BeSt iN yOuR 30s!!1"

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

peak in your 90s theory

@SergeantIncel pin this

people who get to old age are more at peace and stoic i guess?

I know these are flawed studies because the only way octogenarians are that happy is because they're delusional about being octogenarians. Therefore, their happiness doesn't count. This study is counting happiness from people who shouldn't be happy. And therein lies the subjective nature of "ranking" one's happiness level.

Nah, most of them feel isolation and a lot of them run of retirement savings; they just live on Social Security or continue working in the US.

Only true happiness is in childhood, judging by the graph im gonna kill myself between 40 and 50 years of age.

middle aged men have the highest suicide rate,
life prob become better after because such a high percentage roped that only the ones with a decent life survive

good point , most of their blue pilled psuedo philosophy is from movies
what even is fulfillment
what are the things that will make us truly happy ??????????

MY conclusion it's death

Last edited:
The idea that your 30s and 40s are amazing is nothing but a bluepilled myth.

Ofc your 60s, etc are amazing. Retirement is amazing, you don't have to give two shits about people.

Shit im already 25 and things will never improve for me in shitty latin america...

Ofc your 60s, etc are amazing. Retirement is amazing, you don't have to give two shits about people.
yep your teen years are your best years and then your 40s are your low point and then your best years return as an elder

thats why "peaked in high school" theory that jocks become fat hobos later on is a BS myth

yep your teen years are your best years and then your 40s are your low point and then your best years return as an elder

thats why "peaked in high school" theory that jocks become fat hobos later on is a BS myth
I just don't get bluepillers

I'd rather be 60 than 20 lmao

I can't fucking wait to retire
i'd rather be 20. i'm almost 24 and i hate it
good point , most of their blue pilled psuedo philosophy is from movies
what even is fulfillment
what are the things that will make us truly happy ??????????

MY conclusion it's death
I hope my death makes more sense than my life.

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @MountainGorilla @dreadtheblackpill thoughts?

I'm in my early 20's and fucking miserable. Guess roping now might be for the best.

I always hear bluepilled humans say "if you peak in HS you will become a fat hobo later in life and if you're shoved in your lockers by jocks you'll become a successful billionaire CEO" because they watch so many retarded hollywood movies. They say your life is supposed to peak in your 30s or 40s when in reality your life is much worse at that age. Apparently your life is best in your teens/early 20s and is at a low point in your 40s. (for some odd reason they didn't ask youngsters under 15 about life satisfaction/happiness so who knows how happy their life is). Your best years are your teens/very early 20s and your best years won't return until you're a fucking elder.

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
It depends of life choices as well.
Working on a stressful job, get in loans, marriage, children and a huge etc could have fatal repercussions.
I'm 26 yrs old I'm still living with my parents, a 2013 car and I don't have a STEM degree from college. According to the rat race I'm a failure and depending of your point of view is true(according to Americans it is but not in my country because in my country that is pretty common).

Agreed with this, though I'm 21 years old and miserable as hell right now. Not looking forward to the future.

15 is highest :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Agreed with this, though I'm 21 years old and miserable as hell right now. Not looking forward to the future.
I wish I could be a teen again but I really would like to be in elementary school again

NOTHING BEATS TEEN SEX AND BEING LOVED FOR BEING YOURSELF WHICH IS ONLY POSSIBLE AS A TEENAGER

I used to buy into that red pill cope of 30s being our prime.

I used to buy into that red pill cope of 30s being our prime.
Yeah, it was the only way the world could have any sort of "balance" to it in my eyes.

Only true happiness is in childhood, judging by the graph im gonna kill myself between 40 and 50 years of age.
That's why many people wish they could live those early days again, you can experience those good old vibes with the right substances. :feelsLSD:

I'm not sure if I see my 40th birthday, I'm 31 now, I don't expect miracles in the future.

they usually improve in terms of financial success but most men get uglier in their 30s, 10 years ago i used to be able to go on omegle and if i spent all day there at least one female would talk to me, it is now impossible even though they are all like 24, if you are already ugly in your teens or 20s things are going to get extremely bad

they usually improve in terms of financial success but most men get uglier in their 30s, 10 years ago i used to be able to go on omegle and if i spent all day there at least one female would talk to me, it is now impossible even though they are all like 24, if you are already ugly in your teens or 20s things are going to get extremely bad
Men age like milk in their mid 20s

Are neets/hikis ahead of the curve then

I'm in my mid-20s. :feelsrope:

View attachment 484483
View attachment 484496
View attachment 484497
View attachment 484499
View attachment 484500
View attachment 484501
View attachment 484502
View attachment 484503
View attachment 484504
View attachment 484505
View attachment 484508
View attachment 484509
View attachment 484510
View attachment 484511
View attachment 484513View attachment 484514
View attachment 484515
View attachment 484517
View attachment 484524View attachment 484525
Who knew? Happiest times in our life is also when we are not wagecucking lmao. Makes sense tho, most ppl hate their shit jobs

Who knew? Happiest times in our life is also when we are not wagecucking lmao. Makes sense tho, most ppl hate their shit jobs
That’s what Carousel by blink-182 is about

It depends of life choices as well.
Working on a stressful job, get in loans, marriage, children and a huge etc could have fatal repercussions.
I'm 26 yrs old I'm still living with my parents, a 2013 car and I don't have a STEM degree from college. According to the rat race I'm a failure and depending of your point of view is true(according to Americans it is but not in my country because in my country that is pretty common).
I'm 26 and also a failure. A combination of being a brainlet autist+being in a single parent household. There used to be a foid in our neighborhood who they used to tell me was dumb as hell in comparison to me. Now this same foid is a nurse practicioner, making 100k or more per year, is married, and has a kid while I'm unemployed, been in academia for 8 yrs, my life is going nowhere fast, and a bleak future JFL:feelsrope::feelsrope:

NOTHING BEATS TEEN SEX AND BEING LOVED FOR BEING YOURSELF WHICH IS ONLY POSSIBLE AS A TEENAGER
^

Also tons of cool graphs but i wish there were sources for some of them :feelsmage:
But this thread was truly needed. I can't stand people who tell 30yr old kissless virgins with 0 friends, 0 family, 0 good memories that things will just get better. It's complete bullshit

Damn middle-age crisis is brutal... realizing you are turning into a corpse and you can do nothing about it... most miserable age

i reckon life starts to get shit around 25+ .it also depends on life experiences on how shitter it will be.

Very high IQ thread. Thank you.
Very high IQ thread. Thank you.

There's no objective way of measuring happiness so all these studies are pretty much meaningless.

I don't believe this. How tf is life more satisfying in your 80s when you're crapping your pants and your body is literally crumbling, than when you're a carefree child? :feelsmage:

peak in your 90s theory
cos you know you will be done with this shitty life soon or maybe bcs right now its all privileged entitled boomers who retired at like 50-55 so bascially they have been retireed for 30+ years at that point living an easy life:feelsclown::feelsclown:

its not only that but once they retire they just have much time to spend with their family and especially with their grandchildren which is obviously very special to them

AS an ugly Low Tier Male , another rut in the mix " Guy

You Dont have a Peak.

they also dont have to work since they're likely retired, probably just very relaxed with no shit to do just waiting to die:feelsXmas: