Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is barbaric suffering / prolonged torture, for us.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
For many of us, our introduction to life out of the womb, was having our genitals mutilated by a surgeon. Then to attend public education that systematically hates boys. Then to realize you're an incel for whatever reason. Then to develop mental problems. Then to work cuckwage jobs until your soul has been murdered. Then to reach NEET/LDAR only to be threatened that if you don't "get back on track" you'll be homeless. Then to contemplate roping. Then to realize you're just as scared of roping, as you are of living.

What in the actual fuck are we supposed to do ? How could this possibly be real ? This entire experience is a wide awake nightmare from HELL. I wish more of us had the resources and the nerve to ERadicate the cause of our suffering. The only thing that brings a smile to my face is the rare occasion when normies get a taste of their own goddamn medicine.

My signature.

If you compare our lives with that of foids, we're basically second class citizens as you said "born to suffer" to the bemusement of foids whom are treated as higher beings.

Just buy bitcoins motherfucker.

High IQ poster

You just described my entire life

if a surgeon mutilated your genitals without your consent,you should find him and murder him.

You just described my thoughts perfectly. Normie dumbfucks are hypocritical shitlords. As another marvelous user said "The only good normie, is a dead normie."

Basically, you want to parasites your parents for the reste of your life and not being troubled.

it's very complicated imo

The ridiculousness of it all...

Putting aside the suffering, just think: We are two legged apes. We are hunched on "computers" talking amongst each other. We live on a planet in the middle of absolutely nowhere. We have no idea of who, what, when, where, why, or how. This had to be designed. Premeditated.

anigif_enhanced-30234-1407792571-6.gif

The fact that "suffering" even exists as a concept is a great tragedy.