Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why foid genitals mutilation is necessary for civilization to function properly

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Recruit
★★★
By their roastbeefs not being mutilated comes unleashed barbaric foid nature which leads to hypergamy and other degenerations. As we can see today, giving foids any power results in decay of entire nations and downfall in every aspect. Their troglodytic attitude is destructive towards any form of greater community, since it's a obstacle to human progress. By mutilating their genitals, human race supervise that foid cattle won't have opportunity to sabotage existence of civilization. All of their power comes from having monopoly over 'their' bodies and when it's taken away, then all of their might used to oppress nonchads suddenly disappears. It's the only way to make sure that humanity is safe from decay caused by hypergamy.

Based. I bet circumcised pussy feels better than normal roast pussy

Based and high IQ post

Human morality and moral standards will never cease to amuse me. Based post OP, I hope it makes NPCs mad.

Cope, mutilated foids are still chad only. Just like mutilated jewish and muslim boys still care about looks as well