Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Life is a race bro ! You gotta keep fighting!!!”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I want to punch the people saying this over and over again in the nose and break their legs then hammer them in the head

“Life is a fight(competition)!!!” Ok it is but you don’t have to say it every fucking time plus no one wants to fight a thing they cannot overcome you fucking idiot , you may have “won” in your own stupid way but we all lost

I’d rather be at my home at peace until the end of my life instead of “fighting” the good fight outside

fucking idiots ,I wish them to have their difficulties increased to veteran and see if they want to “fight” at that time :feelsdevil:

life is a competition!!! Competing for what? Going where? Powering what? Tiny cells and tiny screens, bigger cells and bigger screens and fuck You ! That’s what it boils down to , fuck all !

Last edited:
You see I like it when youre focusing on this instead of bashing on manlets. Very high iq. Keep it up. Remember we are on their death list:fuk::feelsrope:

You see I like it when youre focusing on this instead of bashing on manlets. Very high iq. Keep it up. Remember we are on their death list:fuk::feelsrope:
What? lol, I’m just bashing at the hateful tall cell hating ones

After we die this shit aint our problem

Life is only a race for sub8 men.

The rat race of normies for some attention of some gigawhore is pathetic and hilarious.

I’d rather be at my home at peace until the end of my life instead of “fighting” the good fight outside
This is the key. Try to get a job where you can work from home if you can. The older I get the more I realise just staying the fuck out of the way and disregarding women entirely is a good way to go.

This is the key. Try to get a job where you can work from home if you can. The older I get the more I realise just staying the fuck out of the way and disregarding women entirely is a good way to go.
Yeah I hope I get that man , maybe after I graduate

Nah man we cannot race at all, normies are the ones on the sigma male bullshit improvement. its ridiculous, this chadlite friend of mine was telling me how he didnt want to play more PS4 cuz he felt he was wasting too much time. and i was like bro you already are working and studying..

I always play the highest difficulty in vidya and often that's not enough. but irl I just rot :feelscomfy: no reason to do anything since I can't win either way :feelsmage:
The rat race of normies for some attention of some gigawhore is pathetic and hilarious.

I've seen it before, as soon as someone mentioned something good about himself, the others feel obligated to brag about something to make themselves look good.
Ah, muh "6'6 white but incel" meme :feelshaha:

there is just too many things that prevent me from ascending:forcedsmile:

Just trust in Jesus, apparently he's making an appearance any day now to make it all right (for some reason)! Somebody done sinned, so all things just happens to be like this... :feelsLightsaber:

When some people are thrown at the Finish Line By Default ( ala Not have to Fight at all )

And your still trying , while knowing this , your cucked.

The Fight is Over once your dead anyways , everything you did Has No meaning

Life is a zero sum game, 80% of men are cucked and subcucked.
life is a competition!!! Competing for what? Going where? Powering what? Tiny cells and tiny screens, bigger cells and bigger screens and fuck You ! That’s what it boils down to , fuck all !
Those normies are saying:
"Just work hard and buy A BIGGER SCREEN BRO" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I want to punch the people saying this over and over again in the nose and break their legs then hammer them in the head
Do this and see how much fight they have left in them after that :feelshaha:
Tends to be the type of people who dont have to work hard for anything in their life who say this too, I wonder how their views would change after they get their difficulty adjusted a little

>life is a race.
>a rat race.

No thanks,I'll rather ldar everyday inside my room. :worryfeels:

“Life is a fight(competition)!!!” Ok it is but you don’t have to say it every fucking time plus no one wants to fight a thing they cannot overcome you fucking idiot , you may have “won” in your own stupid way but we all lost

fucking idiots ,I wish them to have their difficulties increased to veteran and see if they want to “fight” at that time :feelsdevil:

Life is a race if you have a certain look and race. We’re not even in the fucking competition :feelshaha:

I'm in agreement with you. As a "handicapped veteran" of this race, I've always despised having to compete with NT males.

I think by saying that, they just want us to be participants in the race so that they can feel better about themselves (it's because in this case, they won't be the worst ones, this role is left for us).

Life is a race where Chad starts 10 kilometers ahead of everyone else with an electric scooter.

I think by saying that, they just want us to be participants in the race so that they can feel better about themselves (it's because in this case, they won't be the worst ones, this role is left for us).
Yeah lol
Life is a race where Chad starts 10 kilometers ahead of everyone else with an electric scooter.
And we start at the bottom clawing our way through rocket proof steel

chad gets big advantage in life yes. But many of you have high iqs, which is also a huge advantage in life. I am ugly and low iq. There is literally no point to my existence. I contribute nothing.

"Life is a race."

-People with ferraris