Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is a curse: If you want to kill yourself, why hesitate

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Why not take your own life if you are unhappy? Seriously, what reason do you have not to? When you get to the point where you think about it, you've hit the bottom. You cannot sink any lower. Your life must be utterly pathetic and every day you experience has no meaning other than to continue your unbearable suffering.
This doesn't apply to foids of course, as they don't know what it means to suffer and no, dear female lurkers, receiving bad comments on TikTok doesn't count as "suffering".

Scared of hurting mom and the natural desire to stay alive and fear of death is hard to overcome

Why not take your own life if you are unhappy?
The world is overpopulated anyways

Information on how to do it safely should be easier to find before there are more retards though lmao

Information on how to do it safely should be easier to find before there are more retards though lmao
One human dies, 100 others are born. Actually we are all irrelevant for the world. We, normies, foids and Chad. No one of us is really needed

maybe it will get better

we will for the first time in mankind whitness a generation that grew up by the internet and where a subset is blackpilled, I believe that as we age we will have some executive power on an individual basis but also as a group when we learn to recognize each other

People who talk about suicide are most likely not going to do it.
It's just about attention whoring.
If you really contemplate suicide, you just do it.

I cant do it and probably even though i want to die i want to live even more, humans are contradictory and crybabies by nature.

maybe it will get better

we will for the first time in mankind whitness a generation that grew up by the internet and where a subset is blackpilled, I believe that as we age we will have some executive power on an individual basis but also as a group when we learn to recognize each other

Even if wish to die, its not easy because the body and mind is fundamentally wired to want to live. Survival instinct is not something can be overcome just at the drop of a hat. There's a emotional process and journey that we have to go through to arrive at the state of absolute readiness to end our lives before we can take that final leap of faith.

here is an excerpt from the article: Globally, close to 800,000 people die from suicide every year.3 That’s one person every 40 seconds.

dont cope, hundreds of thousands of people are killing themselves every year around the world, there is probably someone killing themselves right now as I type this up, if all those people can do it, so can you. Survival instinct didn’t stop them, so why is it stopping you? If you truly wanted to die, survival instinct wouldn’t matter, nothing would stop you from killing yourself. But you haven’t killed yourself yet because the truth is that you don’t really want to die as badly as you like to portray, you just enjoy coming online to talk about feeling suicidal and enjoy getting some attention.

Last edited:
I’m not gonna encourage suicide but yeah, receiving negative comments on TikTok isn’t ‘suffering.

Femoid ‘suffering’=’One person was negative towards me while most people aren’t’.

If one still has copes, he isn’t yet on the bottom. On the bottom, there are no copes. Only death is your neighbor, as it is seen as the only cope, the only way to end the suffering.

Last edited:
Euthanasia is good.

Shotgun.
Sodium Nitride
NITRIDE

best 3 options because hanging is cucked and for poor people

I think the reason is fear. Fear of ending up a vegetable who will have to spend the rest of your life in a flesh prison if you botch the suicide and the faggot doctors cant take a clue so they decide to save you despite leaving you in a worse state

Its also the fear of there being an actual hell. If there is a hell and suicide is a sin then you might be fucked forever. Im not religious but there is still that thought in me wondering if it can be true

The last fear is reincarnation. What if its all a big cycle that i gotta go through again? I can be brought back as something worse. I could be an asian, indian or african in the next life. I can be disabled or severely retarded. I also wouldnt wanna rush back into the beginning stages of life again such as years of school to go through again

I feel strange thinking I am going back to nothingness I came from. It just strange idea loosing your counsciousness I had for some years. But again sleep is a little death and when I don't dream it is just like you close your eyes and after some time you fall asleep and you don't even notice it and then BAM you are awake again in the morning. In that time I didn't register anything so that means how death looks.

You can not comprehend time while being dead that means times goes infinitely quick. If fuckin' (hopefully not) reincarnation exist then you just immediately going to be after death in a new body. If that's the case who knows maybe my last character also commited suicide and I am again in this shithole.

Why not take your own life if you are unhappy? Seriously, what reason do you have not to? When you get to the point where you think about it, you've hit the bottom. You cannot sink any lower. Your life must be utterly pathetic and every day you experience has no meaning other than to continue your unbearable suffering.
This doesn't apply to foids of course, as they don't know what it means to suffer and no, dear female lurkers, receiving bad comments on TikTok doesn't count as "suffering".
Because you touch yourself at night

I will when parents die, they are like 2 of the 5 people that would feel bad if I die before them.

Don't want to make them sad.

Also, I feel a little bit of curiosity, to see how fucked up the world gets.

:feelsautistic:

I need answer before end it all.

Probably couldn't do it. I wish I would die during my sleep though.

Because suicide without the right method is painful/hard because you fight against your survival instinct. Hitler was privileged to have access to suicide pills and fire arms, like many others nazi hierarchs.

Suicide is the solution to any and all problems, it eliminates all of your current suffering and any you could have or would have had in the future.

When they always say "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"... I really got to ask these normies, where did they get the assumption that the problem in question is temporary?

I’m not gonna die if nobody’s gonna care. I’ll make the world suffer as much as possible before I go (in minecraft)

This doesn't apply to foids of course, as they don't know what it means to suffer and no, dear female lurkers, receiving bad comments on TikTok doesn't count as "suffering
Based :feelsokman:

Because I'm stubborn, and have a few earthy tethers I need to shed.

Also, I just want to perfect my "happy meal flag".

People who talk about suicide are most likely not going to do it.
It's just about attention whoring.
If you really contemplate suicide, you just do it.
Real men suffer in silence