Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lies. Men never do this in the gym.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The only type of men who do this are white college jocks who get all the pussy. Regular men don’t do this in fear of being cancelled or banned from the gym. Raising awareness for lies. Even the males and females in the comments know

View: https://youtu.be/eo9IYGp2mO8

Last edited:
Bitch doesen’t have no cake :feelshaha:

Let me krempee them, mang

They look like complete shit, they are invisible.

I've went to the gym before, literally NEVER EVER seen this

it's funny how women love to tell how they have been sexually harrassed and I use to think they just want to play victims, but in reality they're just bragging

they just want to imagine someone actually hitz on thoze slutz

The only type of men who do this are white college jocks who get all the pussy. Regular men don’t do this in fear of being cancelled or banned from the gym. Raising awareness for lies. Even the males and females in the comments know

View: https://youtu.be/eo9IYGp2mO8

Yeah only sexhavers pull this shit and get away with it because previous success with holes makes them bold.

Of course they're going to treat an ugly toilet like shit :feelshaha: most of those guys have had better than those 3-4s/10 in that video

I’ve trained in numerous gyms for over 20 years and have never witnessed any of those things.