Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My redpilled chadlite brother told me to go to the gym

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My brother is very tall and is masculine. He said that I'm too skinny. He also said, "who will a girl choose, you or a guy who goes to the gym?"
Why the fuck should I waste my time at the gym, I'm healthy, and I have enough strength to pick up heavy objects, I do some cardio, I also eat healthy. Even If I do gain muscles at the gym, it won't help me attract girls. Face is more important than body. Just because someone doesn't work out doesn't mean they are lazy or weak. I don't go the gym and I am responsible, I have a job, I attend college, I eat healthy, I am independent, I am productive. I have so many good qualities.
THis is not the stone ages anymore, modern women shouldn't go for muscular Chad-like males, they should be attracted to intelligent, mature, and civilized men such as myself.

"face is more important then body" just do a plastic surgery

How tall are you compared with your brother?

My brother is very tall and is masculine. He said that I'm too skinny. He also said, "who will a girl choose, you or a guy who goes to the gym?"
Why the fuck should I waste my time at the gym, I'm healthy, and I have enough strength to pick up heavy objects, I do some cardio, I also eat healthy. Even If I do gain muscles at the gym, it won't help me attract girls. Face is more important than body. Just because someone doesn't work out doesn't mean they are lazy or weak. I don't go the gym and I am responsible, I have a job, I attend college, I eat healthy, I am independent, I am productive. I have so many good qualities.
THis is not the stone ages anymore, modern women shouldn't go for muscular Chad-like males, they should be attracted to intelligent, mature, and civilized men such as myself.
You should beat the crap out that fucking Chad piece of shit

You sound lazy tbh

Plastic surgery is risky. Its not guaranteed that it will be a successful operation
Yeah, for instance, there's a guy on this forum that lost half of his nose from a botched rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is one of the "safer" plastic surgeries.

Niggas will always ignore evidence

Yeah, for instance, there's a guy on this forum that lost half of his nose from a botched rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is one of the "safer" plastic surgeries.
Is it true that you will age much worse if you had plastic surgery in your younger years?

Why gym? All you need is a personality and regular showers.

why should I go the gym when im already healthy?
Why shower if you already smell fine?

Going to the gym increases testosterone and muscle mass. You'll look and feel better and more accomplished, and you'll be way healthier too. Even normies will respect you more.

Your brother is trying to give you genuine advice and you're just dismissing it. I think he cares about you more than anyone on this site.

Height is more important. If you were taller than your brother, he would not have dared to talk to you like that.
for real, he's only condescending because he mogs you as a man

How much looksmaxxing you think you’ll try to do?

Looksmaxxing doesn't work for me. I'm still a low tier normie
You’re personality isn’t bad, however looks are mattering more. A pansexual girl told me that she doesn’t care about looks and I bet even a lesbian foid would get attracted to Chad. Because Chad is able to get even lesbian girls to like him

I moved to a different place without telling my brother my new adress and blocked him everywhere
He's also a redpilled chadlite fag

ok fakecel.

the only reason to go to gym is if you are an obese fuck, if you are going to gym thinking it would fix your "bitchless" problem then you are coping hard