Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIBERAL POWER MOVE...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
another case of feminist empowerment....

FOID gets 7 years for killing her parent. Set to be released this weekend...

Men...esp. black men...get far lengthier sentence for doing less..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_114145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_114145_Chrome.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 4
not trying to defend the meme gender. but do you know HOW long 7 years actually is. in PRISON. its not like 7 years irl in the open its 7 years in PRISON. then again female prisons are just memes.

not trying to defend the meme gender. but do you know HOW long 7 years actually is. in PRISON. its not like 7 years irl in the open its 7 years in PRISON. then again female prisons are just memes.
Man gets caught by police doing a crime...has dogs sat on him...gets 15 years....

FOID kills her mother in cold blood...gets 7 years...

That's the point basically....it's unbalanced...FOID favortism...they are doing a documentary and she is also gaining sympathy from EVERY FOID in the country...just check the face book page.

Man gets caught by police doing a crime...has dogs sat on him...gets 15 years....

FOID kills her mother in cold blood...gets 7 years...

That's the point basically....it's unbalanced...FOID favortism...they are doing a documentary and she is also gaining sympathy from EVERY FOID in the country...just check the face book page.
foids get away with everything. but think about it. this is only shit that got put on the news. imagine how much of them dodge jail entirely.

She said she regrets it. Geeze, inkwell, touch grass. :feelsseriously:

But seriously, what you said is true, they receive such lighter treatment than male criminals, when they clearly deserve the same. Saw this a lot recently with all the female teachers sexually abusing male students too.

Also, don’t forget the “prison” she’s in is probably a resort compared to men’s prisons.

another case of feminist empowerment....

FOID gets 7 years for killing her parent. Set to be released this weekend...

Men...esp. black men...get far lengthier sentence for doing less..
AND NOT LIFETIME IN PRISON?

I wish I wasn't black at times...I would relocate in a real civilization with my people...afghanistan...iran...for example

foids get away with everything. but think about it. this is only shit that got put on the news. imagine how much of them dodge jail entirely.
They use to make fun of it back in the day when it came to speeding tickets....

That time frame of events was the prelude to the liberal feminists future..