Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Liam pain the one direction star who roped had a "oneitis"

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Recently, Liam faced extreme criticism and backlash after his ex-girlfriend, Maya Henry, began to open up with allegations of mistreatment in their relationship. Lawyers told the DailyMail that Maya was preparing to take legal action against him. They said: "Maya Henry issued a cease and desist last week to Liam Payne following the emergence of new and concerning information. She has retained attorneys Marco Crawford and Daniel Cerna to represent her. At this time, that is her only comment on the matter."

On TikTok, Maya said: "Ever since we broke up he messages me, will blow up my phone, not only from his phone, it's always from different phone numbers too, so I never know where it's gonna come from. He'll create new iCloud accounts to message me - it's always a new damn iCloud account. Every time I see one pop up on my phone I'm like, 'here we f---ing go again.'

"Also, he will email me... not only me, but he'll blow up my mom's phone. Is this normal behavior to you?"

He should have made an account here and schizomaxxed with a gigachad like me :feelzez: (in video game)

Over for @hiddenuzer cels ngl

Over for failed Chads.

He ropes two days after getting #MeToo’d. JFL I think One Direction are like the European equivalent of BTS

You could look at it this way. He was force fed the :blackpill: after his oneitis cut him loose. He couldn’t handle the effects of the :blackpill:, and roped. This seems to be a fatal case of :blackpill: by oneitis estrangement. He’s not the first, and I doubt he’ll be the last

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back