Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's stop hating women for one moment, guys! Who else is enjoying the Women's World Cup?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
w6nn2-pQa3_pS5ClmRDkMM1k3CznC_W7ADx8Zstvfus.jpg

I'm supporting this team here. They're favourites to win. They outskill and outsmart the competition. Some of these players can even kick the ball! #TheFutureisFemale #GasAllMenForNoReason #SoySwitchersUnite

I support Ooarai

my high school soccer team could win the women's world cup, foid sports are a joke and that's why no one watches them

i stand with standing rock

my high school soccer team could win the women's world cup, foid sports are a joke and that's why no one watches them
But they still deserve to earn the same amount of money as the male players :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I really hate how they force this. They have given access to the female world cup here for free so all young girls can watch it and be inspired, simply virtue signaling by those companies giving viewing of it it away for free.

But whats funny about this virtue signalling...you're giving away the viewing of the games for free.....yeah thats less money the women playing will get.......well maybe not because nobody will pay for it anyway.

Good work on the businesses.....give something away for free that nobody will pay for....and gain virtue signal points:feelsthink:

Last edited:
w6nn2-pQa3_pS5ClmRDkMM1k3CznC_W7ADx8Zstvfus.jpg

I'm supporting this team here. They're favourites to win. They outskill and outsmart the competition. Some of these players can even kick the ball! #TheFutureisFemale #GasAllMenForNoReason #SoySwitchersUnite
HA! Femoid sports.... You go girl!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The only point of watching womyn's sports is to fap to hot female athletes, and womyn's soccer doesn't have many of those.

I would dominate in the femoid world cup. I wish I had friends to play football with. Once I finish uni i'll never be able to play group sports again

Just keep in mind some beta cuck other there will fuck these, they are way more desperate then us

females those foids dont even look like ones. In every female sport females looks like fags what females :feelstrash: