Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lets say... Of course thats just hypothetical

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
If you would like to make the world as miserable as possible, what are the things someone could do?
They dont have to be extreme things like going ER or very illegal things
what are maybe easy little things that dont take much time and effort to make peoples life miserable, that everyone could do.
Ideally without making the current situation of the perpetrator worse maybe making it even better.

annoy and harass people on social media? spreading misinformation? being an asshole? Stealing?

What are some effective and creative ways, Id like to read your thoughts about it.

rigging elections

Being a bunnycel should be enough boyo

stealing from stores irl and social engineering sites like amazon both lifefuel for me tbh (in gta iv of course)

Say mean things about women, you'd be surprised how much that upsets people.
I wish I would be low inhib and not that big of a fucking pussy
maybe I should get back on boosting my testo for lowinhibmaxxing so i can do that more often.
next time I hear shit like how often my fem cousins got fucked by different chads or smth like that i will call them what they are, degenerate sluts.
or when the gf of my cousin says that her sister got pregnant as a young teen I will call her sister a slut.
And I have to do that in front of everyone.
Its called enforced or encouraged monogamy.
Being a bunnycel should be enough boyo
How can you say smth like that just look at her!

5d8

All this avi bs! everyone is taking sites! Cant you see that this shit is tearing our community apart!?
We shouldnt fight against each other we are all in the same boat afterall! We should unite to fight our enemies,
Foids and cucks under the same fucking flag!

(So lets just all become bunnycels so there are no differences and we can focus on whats important :3)

How can you say smth like that just look at her!

5d8.jpg

All this avi bs! everyone is taking sites! Cant you see that this shit is tearing our community apart!?
We shouldnt fight against each other we are all in the same boat afterall! We should unite to fight our enemies:
Foids and cucks under the same fucking flag!

(So lets just all become bunnycels so there are no differences and we can focus on whats important :3)
Massively based.

I will sooner inhale carbon monoxide than join the bunnycels
Preposterous! racist incels like you are the reason why there is such negative light on us!
Guys like you are what makes us all look bad!

Preposterous! racist incels like you are the reason why there is such negative light on us!
Guys like you are what makes us all look bad!
I am a man of culture. But not for bunnies boyo.

Speaking Out Loud, Throwing Thrash at the Streets, Vandalism, Driving over animals and letting the carcass there, not responding as fast as possible in formal situations, etc.

i have no morals left, if i could i would nuke the world and murder everything

I have 500 banned twitch accounts on a bluepilled normie's twitch chat

Infect ppl with diseases in minecraft.
defaming a person in minecraft too.