Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's list the TRUECELS of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamibalint said:
i guess me ? Never even had a conversation with a girl

Have you tried to? If you haven't you don't know tbh.

mental_out said:
When you're literally hated and disrespected everywhere you go based on your looks but don't make it to the truecel list
That's me lol

mental_out said:
When you're literally hated and disrespected everywhere you go based on your looks but don't make it to the truecel list
you never share expereinces so how would we know/

Feminismiscancer is not a virgin, how is he truecel

Jockcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
He had his own picture as his profile picture until the recent rule change, if you remember the guy in his avatar, that's him. Otherwise ask him to send that pic through a PM.
Lol what? I never had my picture as avi.
Then who was in your picture? IIRC you claimed it was you; and other people confirmed it.

Dekim said:
wtf? really? @feminismiscancer explain

imbored21 said:
Add me to the list
you're not even blackpilled fuck off troll

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Then who was in your picture? IIRC you claimed it was you; and other people confirmed it.

I repeat, I never had my pic as avi. All I had were either ragefaces or well, nik cruz.

Jockcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I repeat, I never had ny pic as avi. All I had were either ragefaces or well, nik cruz.

Nope, you had somebody's picture in your avatar. A white guy; brown hair and blue eyes; only his face. It wasn't that loser school shooter either.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nope, you had somebody's picture in your avatar. A white guy; brown hair and blue eyes; only his face. It wasn't that loser school shooter either.

Lmfao you are clearly mistaking me for someone else.

TheVman said:
ItheIthe is not a truecel. he said himself he's a chad lite, who got laid before and chooses not to get laid now for religious reasons.
def not truecels
He's one of the few truly blackpilled users.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Jockcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I repeat, I never had ny pic as avi. All I had were either ragefaces or well, nik cruz.
yeah tbh i don't remember him having a face as is pic

Jockcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Lmfao you are clearly mistaking me for someone else.

Not at all. I associate pictures with the usernames that go by. Jockcel had that picture of some chubby normie who wasn't ugly. You are Jockcel.

SaintMarcLepine said:
TheVman said:
ItheIthe is not a truecel. he said himself he's a chad lite, who got laid before and chooses not to get laid now for religious reasons.
def not truecels
but isn't a truecel

TheVman said:
yeah tbh i don't remember him having a face as is pic

Well then ask Jockcel for a picture with a timestamp. I remember it clearly though.

Dekim said:
Exactly he's had sex I think it was a long time ago

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Well then ask Jockcel for a picture with a timestamp. I remember it clearly though.

You must have memory problems because I NEVER had my pic as avi. You are the only one who keeps saying that.

NeverSubmit said:
Dekim said:
Exactly he's had sex I think it was a long time ago
@feminismscancer is this true?

Jockcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You must have memory problems because I NEVER had my pic as avi. You are the only one who keeps saying that.

Maybe. One way to settle this: PM him a picture of yourself with a timestamp to confirm your truecelness then? You don't even have to prove it to me.

mental_out said:

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Maybe. One way to settle this: PM him a picture of yourself with a timestamp to confirm your truecelness then? You don't even have to prove it to me.

I hope I managed to convince you about the avi thing. Good god...

SaintMarcLepine said:

He wasn't through, see his profile here and go through his recent threads. He'd started concerning our concerns about women to feminist concerns about women.

Just as I expected, this has turned into a witch-hunting/finger-pointing, divisive, reverse-elitism thread. No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.