Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lena Dunham claims 21 is too young for some degenerate celeb to be roasted on TV for cheating

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Apparently 21 = “a very young girl” to feminist cucks

Women don’t deserve responsibility for their akshuns because they’re “too young” but apparently they’re mature enough to ride Chad’s dick at 12 JFL

Attachments

• 8601705A-059B-44CD-8617-3A04579F1731.jpeg
    8601705A-059B-44CD-8617-3A04579F1731.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 141
I'll never forget the day one of my cunt counselors printed a Lena Dunham article for us to seriously review. It was that second that I fully realized any and all mental therapy is a fucking joke.

A 21 year old woman will be fully aware of what she’s doing and knows of the hurt it will cause her partner. She has rationality, she knows better. She just didn’t care.

getting mad at a woman for cheating is like getting mad at water for it being wet

Any age is too young when it comes to a ugly man.

It’s a shame we don’t stone them anymore. These creatures will destroy the civilization as we know it

Lena Dunham is a pedophile who molested her own sister.

Any age is too young when it comes to a ugly man.

It's purely unfair and ugly individuals have a significant disadvantage when it comes to the system.