Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Legit feel like crying right now

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Maybe it's because the weather is like 40+ degrees and is making me miserable but I've gotten this wave of intense sadness today that I haven't felt in like 10 years. Usually it's just anger and self deprecative loathing. Sudden flashback on my whole life and how shitty and miserable it's been and how there's no way out, especially as an oldcel :cryfeels:

Maybe it's because the weather is like 40+ degrees and is making me miserable but I've gotten this wave of intense sadness today that I haven't felt in like 10 years. Usually it's just anger and self deprecative loathing. Sudden flashback on my whole life and how shitty and miserable it's been and how there's no way out, especially as an oldcel :cryfeels:
I feel that sometimes, when I lie in bed and I'm alone with the thoughts it's always shit, the problem is that you start blaming yourself for things that were out of your reach, some situations just don't have a solution you just go through them and accept them

Don't beat yourself up too hard. Remember, "success" is simply a result of fortunate circumstances. Everything is predetermined, so there was nothing you could've done. If you were born 6'5, with a chad face, would you be a khhv oldcel? No. It's all luck.

Try and do something you enjoy to distract yourself. I'm a weebcel so I watch anime and read manga alot. It's great for escapism.

Don't beat yourself up too hard. Remember, "success" is simply a result of fortunate circumstances. Everything is predetermined, so there was nothing you could've done. If you were born 6'5, with a chad face, would you be a khhv oldcel? No. It's all luck.

Try and do something you enjoy to distract yourself. I'm a weebcel so I watch anime and read manga alot. It's great for escapism.
based asf

We didn't get to choose from the gene catalogue before getting shat out from our mom's pussy. Relax. Take it easy. :lul:

Good advice but I can't cope anymore. I've been coping longer than most "youngcels" here have been alive. Already turning 30 this year, my psyche has deteriorated quite a lot in the past 2 weeks :fuk:. I think I may rope in next two months.

As an incel, the most satisfying cope for me is seeing society slowly dying. Divorce rates skyrocketing, guys getting cheated on by their slut wives in alarming rates, otherwise good-looking guys being totally ignored by females who can use dating apps to find better men (Chads), Covid-19, poligamy, etc.

It's the best show and it's happening right before our eyes. To quote Joker, I used to think my life was a drama, but now I realize it is a fucking comedy.

Enjoy the collapse!

As an incel, the most satisfying cope for me is seeing society slowly dying. Divorce rates skyrocketing, guys getting cheated on by their slut wives in alarming rates, otherwise good-looking guys being totally ignored by females who can use dating apps to find better men (Chads), Covid-19, poligamy, etc.

It's the best show and it's happening right before our eyes. To quote Joker, I used to think my life was a drama, but now I realize it is a fucking comedy.

Enjoy the collapse!
Great quote

i used to feel that too when I forgot that god exist lol. but then I remember I that I trusted god (jesus christ) and that I will meet him and have a good life after I die. I encourage you to trust him as your saviour too. once you saved you will always be saved. dont worry too much about sinning because you will always be sinning doesnt matter how hard u try. its a roman catholic psyops to require to be "holy" to enter heaven.

blackpill-christian:blackpill:

This. Everything, and I mean every single fucking thing, is predetermined.

I am numb, detached and devoid of emotion. T[UWSL]he deafening absence of self is scary.[/UWSL]

Enjoy the collapse!
Yes, I hopefully wait for the collapse of thia society

suppress it - no worse feeling after you cried and feel lika bitch

Same here. I'm a fellow oldcel in my 30s and I haven't felt this low in a long time.

I'm sinking lower and lower actually because I have been abusing alcohol way too much lately.

I sense that people just aren't the same anymore and feel kinda down from covid. So that kinda makes me feel better. But it also sucks seeing the college kids back to school.

Same here. I'm a fellow oldcel in my 30s and I haven't felt this low in a long time.

I'm sinking lower and lower actually because I have been abusing alcohol way too much lately.

I sense that people just aren't the same anymore and feel kinda down from covid. So that kinda makes me feel better. But it also sucks seeing the college kids back to school.
30's is the finish line. The biggest hits im taking is entering my thirties.

When you hold in your mind an ideal of how your life should be, but you are straying away from it, you experience suffering.

I'm experiencing suffering right now as well.

It will pass eventually, when i turned 30 i realized thats it, all chances are gone, i was heavily depressed for few months until i accepted that nothings gonna change.

How old are you?
Turning 30 in a couple of months

I would hate to also live in a shithole like SF. JBW capital with noodles, but also you might get shot by black people.