Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LEGENDARY INCEL CHADFISHES ROASTIES (one drove ~3 hours to meet "Chad")

T

That_Currycel

5'6" Curry manlet | Socially retarded
Link to the vid.

Absolute god, some of these females are completely delusional and deny what's true even to someone they consider dirt. What does that tell you about them? That some of them cannot even admit their fem-logic to themselves.

Let me elaborate,

It's one thing to deny your wrongdoings to someone you respect. But still denying it to someone you don't feel an ounce of sympathy or respects towards (us, the incels), when it doesn't even fucking matter... Insane levels of virtue signaling.

Love it. Is chadfishing legal though?

Based catfishcel

Isn't that Catfishman?

Chadfishing is the ultimate art of blackpillers, it shows you that it is all about looks in the end.

Isn't that Catfishman?

It is, dude is lowinhibited as fuck, but what is interesting to see is her reaction when he keep telling her she matched only because of his good look, she didn't want to appear shallow, she didn't know what else to say except "nO iT's NoT tRuE". She had that deer caught in the headlight expression when he told him about the blackpill

@Catfishman thoughts?

Hahahahahaha! Classic

Love it. Is chadfishing legal though?
Chadfishing is only legal if the goal is to actually fuck her (therefore personal gain through misrepresentation). If the goal is only to just screw with her, it is 100% legal.

we need more tinder sluts to be exposed/punished for acting out on their hypergamous greed. good stuff.

Holy and based

reminds me of the guy that made 2 million chadfishing foids

That first roastie was nearly landwhale size and she honestly thought she was going to get gigachad. Holy fucking shit.

Catfishman is a fucking retard and I’m glad he’s banned but his cat fish videos are hilarious, jfl.

And a girl wouldn't walk 5 min with me to get fast food as friends. It's over.

Holy shit can one be lower inhib than this? Giga lifefuel.

Timeless classic, I remember there was another one with some foid with brown hair that sperged hard when she saw therer was no Chad