Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The normie brain is cruel , similar to the one of a serial killer

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Normies cannot feel empathy nor relate to your pain. All they do is virtue signaling because it is socially acceptable to express a fake emotion for someone in a bad situation. Behind your back normies are judging and laughing at your suffering being thankful that they are not in your situation.

I've suffered a lot from normies and let me tell you one more thing. They befriend subhumans for the sake of making fun of them don't you ever think that normies care about you or your feelings. They NEED a punching bag because they are already insecure as shit and having a punching bag relieves them.

God forbid you fall into a friendship with NORMIES as a non-nt or simply just an ugly person. You'll experience humiliation those two faced morons are acting like an asshole to you but the moment they see an outgoing attractive person they start having a genuine conversation. What I am trying to imply here is that normies will never take you serious they take serious only people who either intimidate them or are higher in the social hierarchy than themselves.

I despise this SCUM I truly do and I feel like the only people I can relate to nowadays are the elders. They are always genuine, never judge and can provide you with a good advice. They've went through shit ton of hardships in life and there are no benefits for them if they decided to deceive you but we all know that they won't.

Normies cannot feel empathy nor relate to your pain. All they do is virtue signaling because it is socially acceptable to express a fake emotion for someone in a bad situation. Behind your back normies are judging and laughing at your suffering being thankful that they are not in your situation.

I've suffered a lot from normies and let me tell you one more thing. They befriend subhumans for the sake of making fun of them don't you ever think that normies care about you or your feelings. They NEED a punching bag because they are already insecure as shit and having a punching bag relieves them.

God forbid you fall into a friendship with NORMIES as a non-nt or simply just an ugly person. You'll experience humiliation those two faced morons are acting like an asshole to you but the moment they see an outgoing attractive person they start having a genuine conversation. What I am trying to imply here is that normies will never take you serious they take serious only people who either intimidate them or are higher in the social hierarchy than themselves.

I despise this SCUM I truly do and I feel like the only people I can relate to nowadays are the elders. They are always genuine, never judge and can provide you with a good advice. They've went through shit ton of hardships in life and there are no benefits for them if they decided to deceive you but we all know that they won't.
high iq.

Sounds like they have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Plot twist:
We are the mentally sane ones,
but society is mentally ill

@NorthernWind @ElTruecel

i will end up roping.
do not do it. We will lose another good person that way. Let normies kill themselves by indulging in drunk driving and doing hard drugs with their fellow normgroid friends.

@Stupid Clown i'd like to hear an opinion from you brocel I consider you a high IQ person.

let me tell you as a failed normie
our cucked society is based on hierarchy, normies just dont say it aloud

you always need bottom of the rung so other higher groups can bully, scapegoat, hate, make fun of and etc
its how the world works

is it ethical or good?? fk no but nature is a cruel bitch
humans are a failed species anyways begging for ai or aliens to destroy them

rules to follow around normies

1) dont discuss black pill unless its too spite them. eg: normie gets cucked, you may yell its ovER to him:feelsrope:
2) dont make yourself the target, dont sperg out dont say weird shit
3) if normie group starts attacking you, immediately de-escalde or change the topic

Last edited:
let me tell you as a failed normie
our cucked society is based on hierarchy, normies just dont say it aloud

you always need bottom of the rung so other higher groups can bully, scapegoat, hate, make fun of and etc
its how the world works

is it ethical or good?? fk no but nature is a cruel bitch
humans are a failed species anyways begging for ai or aliens to destroy them

rules to follow around normies

1) dont discuss black pill unless its too spite them. eg: normie gets cucked, you may yell its ovER to him:feelsrope:
2) dont make yourself the target, dont sperg out dont say weird shit
3) if normie group starts attacking you, immediately de-escalde or change the topic
2) I did exactly that today, told a couple of female staff how ignorant most of the staff are, how I reported my abusive brother at the police station recently and how I can't tie my own shoelaces, it's over.

I have a theory that normies are predators while nerds and other weaklings including mentally defective people are prey.
When I observed normies they acted like predators and only punishment from law enforcement stops them from committing more serious crimes.
But when it's hard to prove something like in cases of bullying, normies act like an assholes they are when they sense weakness.

I think that any person can act aggressive and abusive in some situations.
I'm so pissed at this nature of soyciety that I ignored some people in situations of needing help.
They thought that I'm heartless but why I should feed potential normbullies?
I was treated like trash in school and while a few people treated me normally, in general no one helped me to go through this hell.

They befriend subhumans for the sake of making fun of them don't you ever think that normies care about you or your feelings. They NEED a punching bag because they are already insecure as shit and having a punching bag relieves them.
Yep, I've said this it's also like women having a fat friend around so they can feel good about themselves

You're giving normscum alot of credit here, they are the biggest demographic who end up victims to serial killers, a serial killer is a cursed individual with no hope of redemption.

The same reason I always doubt the studies that these scientist types do on our community. It’s not out of the goodness of their hearts, no normie does anything out of the goodness of their heart; we’re a gaggle of supremely fucked up people, fucked up largely by means outside our control, and since we all have internet access, we can be a LOT more vocal about it. That’s the only reason we’ve ever gotten attention now. That and a bunch of spergs going out and killing people.