Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftist "decentralised free speech" social network

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
When I first heard about this new free speech website I was in high hopes since we already know the current state of social networks and even the most hardcore Elon meat munchers aren't too happy with twitter's recent management. So when I saw the word decentralised my heart already started beating faster and was hyped to see what that site could possibly offer
Mastodon

Spoke too soon:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rules

Banned list:feelshaha:
Banned1

Banned2

Banned3

Banned5

Banned6

Banned4

Banned7

Banned8

Banned9

Last edited:
jfl. Leftisim is more Incompatible with free speech than rightoids governments kn average

Fuck leftist progressivecucks, contradictory retards

>Leftists
>Supporting free speech

Free speech is a meme and always was a meme.
It never actually existed in any culture, there are always taboo topics you are not allowed to speak about.

But it's a good weapon to use. When you don't have power, you want to advocate for free spech. When you have power, you want to censor everyone opposing you.

I’m glad to see one of the big social media companies tank. The only thing that could make this sweeter is Musk going bankrupt and his cultists roping. Degens need to suffer

Leftists are against free speech. Just look at reddit or twitter. They need to control the narrative to be successful, so they don't allow for open debate. "Misinformation" and "hate speech" are some of the things they use to discredit facts.

fuck free speech. retards should have their tongues cut out. I don't ever want to hear anything an sjw, feminist, christian or libertarian has to say.

> “””“Decentralized””””
> has a ban list
:waitwhat:

When I first heard about this new free speech website I was in high hopes since we already know the current state of social networks and even the most hardcore Elon meat munchers aren't too happy with twitter's recent management. So when I saw the word decentralised my heart already started beating faster and was hyped to see what that site could possibly offer
View attachment 689074
Spoke too soon:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 689075
Banned list:feelshaha:
View attachment 689076
View attachment 689077
View attachment 689078
View attachment 689079
View attachment 689080
View attachment 689082
View attachment 689083
View attachment 689084
View attachment 689085
same thing with cuckcuck go

I actually use Mastodon a little but I don't think it's this particular deployment of it.

Anyone can set up a Mastodon site I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back