Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Leap Day 2020 Census for Incels.co

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's Leap Day today. And as of midnight EST, this is the first post of the day.

And this is the first thread of the day.

Now, yesterday, a Friday, we made 244 threads, and 6,859 posts. Today is Saturday, so while I'm betting the numbers will be close, I'm also betting the Saturday numbers will be a little higher because it's pure weekend. So not only do I want a count on the number of posts and threads made today, this once-every-four-years Leap Day, but I wanna look at each and every one individually.

Why? To gauge the quality of discussion throughout the forum. See how we compare to other places on the Internet. It's so dismissive and small minded for IncelTears or We Hunted The Mammoth or whatever to cherry pick one thread or one post. But it's less small minded to pick a whole day's posting, to see what an average day on Incels.co is like. And that's what I'm gonna do. Starting with the first thread, the one about Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury, and the first post, the one saying America would become like Japan before protesting hypergamy. EVERY post made today, I guarantee you, will be accounted for. Eventually.

Don't care about leap year

Now, yesterday, a Friday, we made 244 threads, and 6,859 posts. Today is Saturday, so while I'm betting the numbers will be close, I'm also betting the Saturday numbers will be a little higher because it's pure weekend. So not only do I want a count on the number of posts and threads made today, this once-every-four-years Leap Day, but I wanna look at each and every one individually.
I wonder how many different members made those posts. Anyways, good luck with the effort.

I wonder how many different members made those posts. Anyways, good luck with the effort.

Someone could go through all of those posts and count each poster once. There's gotta be a way to automate that.

Someone could go through all of those posts and count each poster once. There's gotta be a way to automate that.
Maybe the mods have a way. There is a way to view only threads made past a certain date and filter users, but that sounds like a pain to optimize and automate

big deal over nothing, who cares

I didnt post today :feelsbadman: brutal stuff