Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOIDS AND NORMIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS FEELING

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I CAN’T FUCKING CALM DOWN I HATE THIS DEGENERATE WORLD I HATE I WANT EVERYTHING GONE I WANT THIS ALL TO END I WANT ALL FOIDS AND CUCKS TO FEEL THE PAIN I FEEL THIS FEELING OF NOTHINGNESS NEVER WILL A FOID OR A NORMIE UNDERSTAND MY PAIN.

Did something happen recently to make you post this?

I just want to have sex with a female

Some retarded normies literaly came up to me today and started to pick on me for no reason. I was so close to shimping out and starting a fight with them but they were to many. I wish i did something back then

Tell us the story in a little more detail?

Tell us the story in a little more detail?
Ok so i was sitting on a bench just minding my own bussiness being on my phone then one dude runs up to me and starts talking to me (kindly). I though this was weird but i keept on talking with him. The others watched on as we talked. After the conversation he started running back to his group of friends and whispers something to them.Then all of them runs up to and starts picking on me out of nowhere. Firstly it starts out by saying how ugly my shoes are or how unkeept my hair looks. After 2 minutes of enduring that i stand up and starts throwing insults back and defending myself. After i throw the insults it starts to get nasty. Because they’re 5 people they feelt confident enough to push me around. I didn’t do anything because i thought that they would all jump on m me if i tried anything. After pushing me around for 2 minutes i start forcefuly move them out of my path to walk home. The way back home they yelled insults at me like calling me ugly saying that my mom is a whore.

Ffs and what makes me the saddest is that i didn’t do anything how did i deserve that

Let's go on jihads ma brudah. This world shall burn inshallah
20200223 022654

Ok so i was sitting on a bench just minding my own bussiness being on my phone then one dude runs up to me and starts talking to me (kindly). I though this was weird but i keept on talking with him. The others watched on as we talked. After the conversation he started running back to his group of friends and whispers something to them.Then all of them runs up to and starts picking on me out of nowhere. Firstly it starts out by saying how ugly my shoes are or how unkeept my hair looks. After 2 minutes of enduring that i stand up and starts throwing insults back and defending myself. After i throw the insults it starts to get nasty. Because they’re 5 people they feelt confident enough to push me around. I didn’t do anything because i thought that they would all jump on m me if i tried anything. After pushing me around for 2 minutes i start forcefuly move them out of my path to walk home. The way back home they yelled insults at me like calling me ugly saying that my mom is a whore.

Ffs and what makes me the saddest is that i didn’t do anything how did i deserve that

What time is it where you are? Are these classmates or something?

What time is it where you are? Are these classmates or something?
I didn’t know these people i had never seen them in my life. They were around the same age as me and looked like snobs (expensive clothes). It was 17:00 when the event occured

I didn’t know these people i had never seen them in my life. They were around the same age as me and looked like snobs (expensive clothes). It was 17:00 when the event occured

How old are you?

They don't understand us

typical normie faggot shit, they have to gang up because they are pussies but simultaneously feel like chads for picking on an incel

typical normie faggot shit, they have to gang up because they are pussies but simultaneously feel like chads for picking on an incel
Normies makeme way more madder than fucking chads atleast chads don’t bother us mostly but these fuckers gotta make our life a living hell

Normies makeme way more madder than fucking chads atleast chads don’t bother us mostly but these fuckers gotta make our life a living hell
hate normies so fucking much