Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill is NOT common knowledge to normies

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Ngl, up until today I believed that most normies knew in the back of their minds that Looks are the only thing that matter to toilets. However, I was wageslaving today and a chadlite coworker began conversation with me (out of pitty). He began bluepilling me knowing I am a virgin, and he tried offering advice jfl. I eventually asked him if foids care about personality or looks more, and he said that it is all about 80% personality and 20% looks. Jfl. How can anyone not see the truth, when everything around us is soaked in the blackpill. It pisses me off.

Looks like it’s red rum time buddy boyo

Depends on what you define as "the blackpill." I've heard many an interpretation of it on this forum.

Hes still living in fucking Lala land

For most, they have superficial acceptance of blackpill. Its where a lot of the 'i blackpilled a normie' posts come from.(including me)

Chadlite is not a normie, he perceives life very differently and of course that bastard will not admit that everything he has or will have is just for pure luck.

My dad says, "looks are 90% of the game for women, and 10% of the game for men."

It’s because it’s so natural for them that the door was open and personality is what makes them compete with other chads lol, we haven’t even found the key to the door yet, actually, the key is fucking buried so deep that we gotta dig for years to get it which is surgery

Last edited:
Where is the poll? Also, of course he is going to fucking say it’s about personality. It is pretty much a social taboo to say it is anything else, but something tells me a part of them doesn’t actually believe that. I mean, they can’t be that blind to how much your appearance affects your quality of life and attractiveness to foids.

Where is the poll? Also, of course he is going to fucking say it’s about personality. It is pretty much a social taboo to say it is anything else, but something tells me a part of them doesn’t actually believe that. I mean, they can’t be that blind to how much your appearance affects your quality of life and attractiveness to foids.
Most aren't but they can't say it in public lest women hear it and send their knights to attack.

My dad says, "looks are 90% of the game for women, and 10% of the game for men."
Looks are everything for a man.

For women, there is no game. Just don't be fat and cake on makeup

Walt Disney has brain washed most of society

Swallow the black poll :feelsEhh:

The black poll? :dafuckfeels: guess what the blackpill has a cousin now lmfao

All humans are naturally blackpilled. It's as instinctual as walking. You can know things without being self-aware of your own knowledge

Never listen to romantic advice given by fucks who are:

1. Over 6' with a 5/10+ face
2. Are NT extroverts
3. huwhite or huwhite passing

They will NEVER comprehend our reality, nor will they ever try to reverse catfish (put up ugly brown manlets on tinder, and see how SHIT they'd do) as evidence

Obviously a chadlite will bluepill you and tell you it's not about looks, but normies and low-tier normies are actually bluepilled.