Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody Else Had A Shit Day?

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I've had tons of threads I wanted to make, read, respond to, etc. but did not have a single moment today, due to the fact my Mom came to visit me.

She bitched at me for how dirty my place was, and to be honest, she was right; I was living like a complete rotter.

I find cleaning my living space, making sure it's organized, etc. to be difficult at times for various reasons: Depression, Autism, etc.

Not to mention, I am a male & that work is undignified for me- it is the job of a foid, which ofc I am deprived of.

In fact, come to think of it, I think this day started bad last night, when I wanted to get high as shit & coom, but didnt due to the fact that I ended up falling asleep before then: It sucks, because now I have to basically wait till tomorrow to try & experience pleasure.

To top it off, it's also Memorial Day, and I just know my looksmatch is living it up right now with Chad, Tryone, and her dog; drunk on a boat somewhere as well.

Every day is the same

I've had tons of threads I wanted to make, read, respond to, etc. but did not have a single moment today, due to the fact my Mom came to visit me.

She bitched at me for how dirty my place was, and to be honest, she was right; I was living like a complete rotter.

I find cleaning my living space, making sure it's organized, etc. to be difficult at times for various reasons: Depression, Autism, etc.

Not to mention, I am a male & that work is undignified for me- it is the job of a foid, which ofc I am deprived of.

In fact, come to think of it, I think this day started bad last night, when I wanted to get high as shit & coom, but didnt due to the fact that I ended up falling asleep before then: It sucks, because now I have to basically wait till tomorrow to try & experience pleasure.

To top it off, it's also Memorial Day, and I just know my looksmatch is living it up right now with Chad, Tryone, and her dog; drunk on a boat somewhere as well.
my room also looks like shit.

At least your mom visits you

would be more surprising if i had a good day
zog therapist was scheduled for the beginning of next month

Brutal, my condolences: I dislike her, since she birthed me into this world, but I mean what else do I have?
Has she been a good mom and friend to you?

Everyday is a bad day, so the bad days become my normal average days

The same shit happened to me. my day was going well until then.

I slept a mere 4 hours and a bit, awake all night, watched a movie and ate some goyslop, probably one of the better days tbh.

I was woken up at 6-7am by birds or clicking noise when i was trying to sleep in, so it ruined my day

Sorry that you had a rough day. I also struggle keeping my living space clean, for similar reasons I think.
drunk on a boat somewhere as well.
For some reason this part was really brutal. That they'll just get flown out to some rich dude who will have a plaything for the weekend. It blows my mind that this behavior is EVERYWHERE and is not even hidden. Women posting on social media about all the travelling and trips they're taking, when plane ticket and hotel prices are this insane. It's obvious what's happening, but there are no repercussions for it.

I took a shit today...

It stank ofc