Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR leanmaxxing hard as fuck rn

A

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★
i didnt want to get lean but due to financial shit its impossible to bulk so ive involuntarily lost weight this whole month. was 217-218 just a month ago now im down to 200ish or so give or take, half the weight I’ve lost is glycogen and water but my midsection is looking tighter and my veins are more prominent now. tbh ill prob drag the cut until im 175-180 and see what i look like. last time I was that weight was summer of 2022 and i was lean with spider web veins and abs, been bulking since then again and got up to 220 at my biggest at 5 10

i just need to leanmaxx quick as fuck so i can already go into another bulk, might be my last proper bulk just because its really expensive to bulk when you have to eat 5k cals everyday to gain ( i work on my feet all day, 40-60 hr weeks).

who else is leanmaxxing rn? no more goyslop for me:feelsbadman:

Fuck leanmaxxing no hole will see me naked anyway

Fuck leanmaxxing no hole will see me naked anyway
i like being bigger than lean, makes me feel more of a mogger especially with lifts and boots, but lean body has its place too( not feeling like a high e shit cardio bad insulin sensitivity slob). i like that my resting heart rates drops to 40-48 too

they’re both nice as long as it’s not overdone (one makes u look shittier, one makes u feel like shit)

I prefer to standmaxx, myself

i didnt want to get lean but due to financial shit its impossible to bulk so ive involuntarily lost weight this whole month. was 217-218 just a month ago now im down to 200ish or so give or take, half the weight I’ve lost is glycogen and water but my midsection is looking tighter and my veins are more prominent now. tbh ill prob drag the cut until im 175-180 and see what i look like. last time I was that weight was summer of 2022 and i was lean with spider web veins and abs, been bulking since then again and got up to 220 at my biggest at 5 10

i just need to leanmaxx quick as fuck so i can already go into another bulk, might be my last proper bulk just because its really expensive to bulk when you have to eat 5k cals everyday to gain ( i work on my feet all day, 40-60 hr weeks).

who else is leanmaxxing rn? no more goyslop for me:feelsbadman:
Currently sitting at 170, going to go down to 150 twink status, at least 160 tho. Want to get shredded not just lean, I did achieve everything in this thread though which is crazy.