Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lead Poisoned Baby Boomers

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Biff Tannen Gun GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

It’s pretty much a fact at this point that nearly all baby boomers were dangerously lead poisoned. It’s also well accepted that the Ancient Romans started to go insane en masse from lead pipes and mercury wine.

How much do you think lead poisoning affected the baby boomers? My parents were always insane weirdos. I can’t imagine leaded gasoline helped.

Boomers are the way they are because they had an incredibly easy life. It has nothing to do with lead.
this and the fact that all of the autistic ones refuse to accept that they are because they believe that autism is a newfound phenomenon that's just reserved for the retards.

Biff Tannen Gun GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

It’s pretty much a fact at this point that nearly all baby boomers were dangerously lead poisoned. It’s also well accepted that the Ancient Romans started to go insane en masse from lead pipes and mercury wine.

How much do you think lead poisoning affected the baby boomers? My parents were always insane weirdos. I can’t imagine leaded gasoline helped.
Fluoride or plastics too

this and the fact that all of the autistic ones refuse to accept that they are because they believe that autism is a newfound phenomenon that's just reserved for the retards.
My dad is definitely a little bit autistic, but he also had a learning disability that his parents kept a secret from him, so he spent his whole life thinking he was kinda dumb when he was probably just dyslexic.

To be fair, the (((doctor))) at the time basically said he was severely retarded and would probably never read or write. So his parents were probably right to keep that Hebrew nonsense out of his head. He, of course, can read and write and graduated college. He’s certainly not the smartest guy I know, but he’s not a retard.

My IQ is well above average, so his dyslexia was probably holding him back.